is this a positive opk? pic added updated with new pic

sarah113

Reaction score
i tested yesterday with a opk and there was only the control line and when i tested today (because i had quite abit of CM) i got 2 lines. or does it mean im getting ready to? sorry to sound dumb.
heres the piccy, sorry about the quility took it on my phone

12-02-08_1137.jpg

ok i done a test today (13/02/08) and think this ones a positive

13-02-08_1020.jpg

Sorry ive got a question, are you boobie supposed to hurt when you OV?

I would test again to see if it gets darker but a lot of people only get 'nearly' positives as the lines are 'nearly' as dark as the control line and thats as good as it gets. Id take it as a positive and get BDing but check to see what happens later today or tomorrow when you test to confirm it.

the 'technical' defination of a true + OPK is if the test line is as dark, or darker, than the control line.

TBH, I don't think I've ever had one darker and if I did that test I would consider it a + test. If I was you I would get some BDing in tonight because even if it's not positive then it's pretty damn close so OV is going to be anytime soon.

I'd test again tommorw to see if it's darker....if it is then you'll probably OV tomorrow and if it's lighter then you'll know that this one was a +

good luck and get BDing..... :hug:

Cheers girls, ill test again tomorrow to see if it gets darker.
i done one yesterday but it was negative, only done one today because i had quite abit of CM

I agree with the others - I would probably take that as a +, especially with you getting lots of CM too. Good luck and get BDing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back