went the pictures.... (hostel)

Dee1985

Reaction score
me and kris wen the pics tonight my lil sister had Dior for me :) was nice to get out the house just me and kris....

went to watch hostel, any one else watched it? i didnt think much to it, just full of tits and ass for the first half (realy slow), and 2nd half just made me feel sick!

and what girl likes sitting watching a movie full of perfect naked girls with their boyfriend while their the size of a house look like a big white beach whale with strtch marks? :wall:

dionne said:
and what girl likes sitting watching a movie full of perfect naked girls with their boyfriend while their the size of a house look like a big white beach whale with strtch marks? :wall:

LOL know how you feel :lol:

I've got that movie but i thought it was a bit crap too, was expecting way more :(

Lol Dionne

The worst for me is when that bloody Rimmel advert comes on with kate moss in that red outfit (D/H thinks she looks v. sexy) - looking so stunning - and theres me with my jogging trousers on and a baggy t-shirt with baby sick and formula all down it LOL

cow. lol

L x

Not seen the film, but know what you mean about all these models and actresses looking perfect :x we were watching something on the tv last night and the girls were perfect, I got next to DH and said "the beached whale is back beside you!!"

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back