is there anyone ACTUALLY single & pregnant on here?

I would love to hear from any other women who are single and pregnant at the moment. Is there anyone? Or am I on my own? :(

definatly not on your own chick
im nearly 9 weeks pregnant and ive already got 2 girls and im now single
x sophie x

I'm single and pregnant! And a teenager to boot :p

Hi Wendy - I'm single too. I'm better off being single than being with my ex. Baby wasn't planned but is now very much wanted by me and I'll be doing it all on my own x

Snap!

We talked at the start of both our pregnancies Wendy. Although not sure if you were quite single at the time!

My Ex is going to be involved, but I live at home with my mum and dad.

Feel free to pm if you need a chat!

It's so much easier to decide on names when you're single :lol:

lol Skyla, that's a good point. I've got my whole family trying to give me suggestions for names....worse than a man :lol:

haha, awww :p My family really haven't had a say because if they did, my baby would end up being called something too classic and boring for my liking. Tira Ashlee is a name I initially came up with and that's what she's going to be called whether they like it or not!

good point skyla, much easier desicion without some1 moaning down your neck that they dont like it lol
tira ashlee is a gorgeous name by the way
x sophie x

Thanks Sophie! That means alot because too many people have said they don't like it :( (not on here but my family etc).

o well its your baby so who cares what any1 else thinks. no1 liked the names i picked, even more of a reason to have it so no1 will copy lol
x sophie x

Yeah it doesnt really matter what others think, it'd just be nice to have a bit of support from them on the name front!!

I love both the names of your girlies, they're beautiful and very original.

well yer it would be nice but once bubba is here and you name her every1 will grow on it and everntually they will like it, and aslong as u like it then every1 has no choice but 2 get use 2 it!
yer thats wa i like unique original names, ive never heard any1 called kiyanna or elise lol so im thinking of somthing different 4 bubba :D
x sophie x

Hello girls,

Thanks for all of these replies! I didn't realise that anyone had replied or that there were so many of us single parents (and [arents-to-be) on this forum. This has cheered me up no end! So thanks, girls - let's try and keep each other going, eh?

For some reason, I've not been getting emails updating me that anyone had replied to this thread.

I'm going to start another thread about one of my pet moans right now :D

Single here too, but no longer pregnant... my little man is a week old today :D

Congratulations, Ms. Meezie!!!! :clap:

And you've found the time to post on here! :shock: Any spare minute I get after mine is born will hopefully be spent :sleep:

How are you feeling?

I am a singlee, pregnant teenager! It would be so nice to have another half to share everything with but im sure ill manage myself!

I am! Single and pregnant.

I'm very nervous but seeing so many moms out there who managed on their own is very reassuring! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back