Single, pregnant and i dont know where to start

SATCpinkgal

Reaction score
well im single 19+3 weeks pregnant and feeling so alone ive got some really good friends i would really like to make more i need advice on so many things.

Im living at home at the moment but i want to move out as parents are making my life hell i work 2 jobs sometimes 50 hrs a week but to them its not enough it will be worse when the baby comes, where can i obtain information on council housing and does anyone know how long this can take?
The father of my unborn child is a compulsive liar and i dont know what to believe in some of the things he says he is also my supervisor at work?
I get the impression he doesnt plan on telling his parents which i think is wrong?
I feel like ive failed my child already.

Anyone that has similar experiences or advice please get in touch i would be really grateful

x x x

I'm sorry I've no advice, but definitly call your local council and ask to be put through the housing department. They will be able to help you or at least give you some info :hug:

I don't have any experience but I would get yourself down your local Citizens Advice Bureau and they should be able to help you sort things out.

Good luck with it :hug:

Im applying for council housing too and can see its going to take absolutely forever, and thats with me in homeless status at the minute, as i dont have a permenant address, living with granny, Oh's parents, friends !!

I think your best bet is just to fill in all the forms and get the ball rolling with the housing as it can take absolutely ages. Is Lo's dad gunna be involved at all or ?!?!

I really dont know if he is gonna be involved he says he wants to but he is a compulsive liar and i dont know what to believe? But thanks for everyones advice im really grateful! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back