is that you?

jld123

Reaction score
Hiyaaa

umm, just wondering what does movement feel like?

for the last three nights at about this time ive felt little popping sensations at the bottom of my tummy. sometimes i dont really notice its started and then im suddenly like oh !

is this the baby?

or gas

haha

It probably is your baby :cloud9: it should get more noticeable over the next couple of weeks because they grow so quickly so you won't have any doubts soon! x

Exactly round the same as u are i started feeling something. Then... nothing for ages then over the last few days i can notice it quite alot. Usually whenever im in the bath and lying in bed at night. Although this morning i felt it too. Ive got no doubts now! Amazing xxx

Sounds like the baby...i just thought it was wind, but wind has never made me jump lol! I still sometimes think "is it the baby?" but i think it is as most of the time i jump and it sometimes feels someones poked my belly lol x

ive just started getting the same little pops. i had more flutters with my Other son so im not sure if its baby or not half the time x

Sounds like textbook-baby.

Mine keeps me awake and actually hurts me. Not had that before - it's actually really upsetting!!!

x

My placenta is right at the front so im protected from any big kicks lol-

Poor u, All for a good cause tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111