Is something wrong?

BaybeeDust

Reaction score
I tested again this morning and got another bfn!
This is reduculous and now im stressing that it might be something more serious =\

Its my 10th day late today and even though it dosent sound long but this is the latest its ever been and to be quite honest im really worried.
Iv had no spotting, little pain in my tummy and a lot of headaches....
Im embarrase to go to the doctors cause i dont want him to be messing up there and im petrified of needles so i wont have blood tests but i just want to know whats ging on.

Im currently oving according to MyDays and 11th is my most fertile day so should i keep trying or is there something else i should do?

I just wanna cry =<

I hope either my period shows up soon or i get a bfp.

I'd visit the doctor hun. I know you say you don't like needles but a blood sample is what they'll need. I'm lucky because I'm used to needles however something like the dentist I can work my way up into a right frenzy! When I did struggle with drawing blood, I'd go in, put my arm out and tell them I didn't want to look, didn't want to know how many bottles and didnt want cottonwool afterwards (I can't stand it!). Just keep reminding yourself its for the best and should hopefully take you out of limbo. Fx for you chuck x x

hope you get some answers soon....do you know you definitely ovulated when you think you did?

i hate not knowing where I am in my cycle too - it's so frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back