is my girlfriend pregnant, please help?

nathy123

Reaction score
me and my girlfriend had sex protected with a condom yesterday, i ejaculated and everything was fine that time i then went for a wee afterwards then a few hours later i started doing sexual things to her but she didnt do anything to me, i thought i heard her say "put it in me" so i climbed on top of her with NO protection or anything my penis then rubbed against her vagina and up against her clitorus but i didn't penetrate, it nearly entered must of gone in about a cm in if that and it was only around her vaginal area for about 30 seconds because i thought its best i didnt as it could get her pregnant and i had precum on my penis and i didn't ejaculate at all, i wasn't close to it, what are the chances of her being pregnant and what do i do? im really worried please help me, thanks.

are you for real? and how old are you?

The chances are very slim, and it's highly unlikely - however, stranger things have happened, and if you're both concerned, then the morning-after pill would be the best piece of advice.
It works up to 72 hours after the unprotected incident, the sooner the better.
Good luck, hope that helped.

yeah i am, im 19 im not ready for a child just yet and this is the first time i have had a scare like this so im just worried please help me?

like heulyn said really, its unlikely that your 'girlfriend' is pregnant, and i highly doubt she would be, but really anything is possible. You can get the morning after pill, which should be succesful is she is pregnant.

Last edited:
yeah i am, im 19 im not ready for a child just yet and this is the first time i have had a scare like this so im just worried please help me?

See my previous post.... and always remember: Don't Be Silly, Wrap Your Willy! :lol:

Thanks for the help you two, ill do that and this wont happen again in future :)

Find out where your local family planning clinic is and take her there - you can get the morning after pill free of charge there - or you could go to boots and get it and i think its about £40.

Chances are highly unlikely, but you never know.

You should be fine, but stranger things have happened.. Good luck

Find out where your local family planning clinic is and take her there - you can get the morning after pill free of charge there - or you could go to boots and get it and i think its about £40.

I think it's free if you're under 21, otherwise it's around £25 last time I checked :)

I'm going to use that phrase now, its like something off celebrity juice!!! :) xxx

I agree with all the girls. Never presume it wont happen even if its 30 seconds or 5 seconds. It IS highly unlikely and the morning after pill is about £25 from boots or free from the Dr who wont question or judge and its easy to take. Might suggest tests for STDs as well, if youre worried about pregnancy, STDs Im sure, are far worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back