Please help me out !!!

zb22

Reaction score
I'm 18 years old girl and I had sex with my bf last night ... Here is what happened ...
he put the condom on and we started the sex and after short period of time he had to change the condom because he ejaculated in it ... Here is the main part of the freaky story ... once he took off the condom he used wet wipes and toilet paper to clean his penis , but we are very afraid if he had touched the penis and got some sperm on his fingers and transferred the sperm on the outer side of the second condom we used ... before he put the 2 nd condom he used wet wipe and toilet paper to clean his hands but not sure how good he cleaned ... So , to sum up ... is it possible to transfer the sperm by single contact finger -> penis and then to the outer side of the 2 nd condom ? Is there any chances to be pregnant , i'm Very afraid please help me :wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

P.S. to clear out for you ... maybe he had small contact penis's head -> finger, and we are afraid if he could transfer that sperm from the contact to the second condom and put it in me ... tnx

:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

You are confusing me :( what are the chances to get pregnant

I think very slim chance hun. If you are that worried, you could get the morning after pill?
You have upto 72 hours to take it after unprotected sex/accidents. if you are worried it'll help put ur mind at ease :)
xx

but im very afraid if he put the sperm inside ... :(

I think it's very unlikely. There might have also been spermacide on the condom too. You can always get the morning after pill if you're worried.

It might be a good idea to go on the pill as well.

x

I dont think you have anything to worry about hun. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back