Help me!!!!!!!

kirr45

Reaction score
My girlfriend has irregular muenstrations. She was already two weeks late when we did it. Now another week has passed making it 3 weeks. She still hasn't had her period. She's worried she's pregnant. She told me she has had it where she's been a month late. What are the chances of her being pregnant? We did use condoms and they didn't tear. Please help

why havent you both tested if shes that late already?

Test time me thinks :) and good luck i hope the result is what you want x

If you used condoms the whole time, the chances of her being pregnant are very small, but yes, the only way to really tell is to test... x

haven't you guys noticed alot of these random threads all saying I'm worried about it and they are stupid behond belief as they have used protection etc. Oh I'm sorry they make me laugh as surely they can't be real hehe.

SPAMMER!

haven't you guys noticed alot of these random threads all saying I'm worried about it and they are stupid behond belief as they have used protection etc. Oh I'm sorry they make me laugh as surely they can't be real hehe.

SPAMMER!

agree! even if it was real its less hassle to go to the shop and buy a test and just do it over joign a forum, writing a post and waiting for replies!!

SPAMMER!

agree! even if it was real its less hassle to go to the shop and buy a test and just do it over joign a forum, writing a post and waiting for replies!!

Iv been thinkin exactly the same thing....x

Come on no reply and strange threads all popping up? Do you really believe this? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back