Pregnant!?

alwaysworried

Reaction score
Hi
I had sex with my bf(not for the first time) a few days ago. He put the tip of the condom on then took it off and put it bk on. I noticed that there was precum on his penis which i think may have got on his fingers and then onto the condom when he rolled it down. (the condom had a non-spermicidal lubricant)
I am now worried I could be pregnant.What should I do?whens the earliest I should take a test?(My last period was 2 weeks ago and they are irregular)
Please reply
Thanks

i would test now if your really worried if you dont mind me asking, how old are you?

if you were brave enoughtake a sample to teh docs that way you will know for sure if you are or not and it will only take 2-3 days to find out the results

hope your ok
xxxxx

i would just go to the docs then, your 16 and they canot tell anyone if you dont want them too.

How would you be if you were pregnant?
if you need to talk pm me or add me to msn

Take care
xxxx

I doubt very much that that could cause you to fall pregnant, the odds are very low in my opinion. But i agree with weestar if you are worried then you should go to the doctors or take an early responce test.

Hope everything goes O.K for you,
Cassie

I agree with Cassi, but if your period was only 2 weeks ago, it is far too early for a pregnancy test yet, you should wait another 11-14 days at least before testing! But a Doctor can do a blood test before this, if s/he was willing to.

But personally I too think the chances are extremely slim!

Best of luck, keep your chin up hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back