Is my girlfriend (18) pregnant?

isshepregnant

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So just as a bit of background, my girlfriend and I are both 18 and recently became sexually active (we were both virgins beforehand). We have had sex twice over the course of the last two to three months, and I am worried that she might be pregnant. She is not on any birth control, so let me give you a rundown of what happened each time we had intercourse:

First time: I pulled out before ejaculating, even though I had a condom on--just to be certain nothing would happen. Condom was fully intact, I removed it and that was that.

Second time: The same thing happened as before. But then after I removed the condom, I put on a new condom without washing or wiping down my penis at all and we went for another round. I do not think I ever got any semen on the condom, but I am not sure. This happened on December 31 (2015).

She is on her period right now (or has been since Sunday), so my worries are slightly less because it has been a normal period. The thing is though, she also seems to be coming down with something that is making her nauseas and achy all over. Also, her breasts are "hurting," as she likes to say, which I know is a symptom of early pregnancy. We had her take a pregnancy test (the instant ones) yesterday, and it came back negative--but I am still very nervous. The logical part of me says that she is not pregnant and might just be having some hormone changes due to the intercourse or some other unrelated thing, but the anxious part is worried. Can anyone shine any light on the topic? Thank you so much!

She's not pregnant hun, you've used protection both times which didn't fail and she's on her period. Sore boobs are also a period symptom.

Maybe discuss using other methods of birth control as well as condoms such as the pill or implant?

Good luck x

As fairyprincess said she's not pregnant. Sore boobs are a sign of period pains. But if you are that worried about becoming pregnant then she should definitely be on contraception(still use condoms as well just to be on the safe side)x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back