Is it worth a dr visit

Lilelephant

Reaction score
O is still struggling he sounds like he is straining iykwim? And crying it's horrible!! Have tried infacol but no change :-( would they do anything

No harm in letting them take a look babe.. Hope he's ok xx

When did he last poo? Have you tried massage to help him?

Have you tried gripe water? I ended up chamging my los formula which solved the problem. (after i had done infacol, gripe water, massgae, cooled boiled water, prune and orange juice etc etc!) lol

Just spoke to hv she said try gripe water so will get some. He had a poo in the night x

My girls can be like this sometimes and its awful . Massaging his tummy and sort of pedaling his legs will help for sure as well as the gripe water . i know it may sound strange but but some vaseline or bum cream on his bum because if hes straining a lot he will hurt himself . xx

My girls can be like this sometimes and its awful . Massaging his tummy and sort of pedaling his legs will help for sure as well as the gripe water . i know it may sound strange but but some vaseline or bum cream on his bum because if hes straining a lot he will hurt himself . xx

Good idea!! Thanks

Yes the vaseline always helps phoebe. He won't need to strain as much xx

Will was doing this and still dies sometimes, sometimes it was just a fart rather than a poo but he would be like it all day. I started using gripe water and it helped xx

Cam still does this and gripe water seems to be the best for getting things moving x

We've not tried gripe water. B strains but doesn't get upset, just looks confused! Do you think that's ok? He's going every other day. Going to start him on the water again. He went without massage yesterday which was good.

Hope O's ok mrsmc.

X

Its a hard one, babies cry ALOT so its hard to tell when the doctor is needed. Its normal for babies to sound distressed when they cry & tbh there isn't much you can do apart from the usual things, gripe water, infacol ect. Just sit it out. It might seem like its serious but unless he's screaming for 24/48 hrs w/out a break, i'd say its normal. Try & stop worrying mrsmc!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back