Dr Brown bottles

positivity :)

Reaction score
This will sound a bit silly but...I use Dr Brown bottles and this week started using them exclusively. Since then I'm not really getting any burps, sometimes none from a feed. Surely the bottles aren't that good that they produce no wind? Will is suffering with wind from his bottom and struggling to poo. Does anyone else have experience with these bottles? X

i'm using them and they are wee miracle workers. Kayden's colic stopped when we started using them, but he still brings up wind. He normally has one big burp after his bottle. But not colic as such. And, they dont produce any extra bubbles like normal bottles, so yeah wind/colic is significantly reduced.

:)

Thanks littlemiss, I was hoping you would see this :) it was on Ur advice iv started using dr brown only but just for the past few days. Hardly any burps since, good to know they are working xxx

theyre worth the money but i get annoyed with all the bits plus u cant shake the bottle which im so used to doing with older LO's bottles so i get scalded every time

oh and they leak like crazy- if ur out and about empty bottle b4 putting it in ur changing bag, realised the hard way that mines isn't machine washable

:roll:

Yep I done this too, met friends and took a bottle for Will, got him ready for his feed, pulled it out and the bottle was empty!! Queue baby screaming down the Chinese restaurant and a quick exit by me!

The shaking is annoying so I bought some baby food spoons and now mix it with them.

How do u heat them? I have a tommee tippee warmer but keep thinking microwave would. Be quicker? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back