is it too early or i'm lucky????

mirella

Reaction score
Hi girls!!!

call me a paranoid, but everyday, morning and evening when I apply Bio-oil to my tummy i look for stretchmarks like mad!!!! i have a few old stretchmarks around my sides (white ones) from when i put/lost on weigh, but i'm dreading the bright purple ones!!!!

when did they started to appear for you (if they did)?

is it possible i could just be lucky :pray: :pray: or is it too early for me?

As far as stretch marks go I think you're either going to get them or you're not and no amount of oils and lotions will stop them!

I never had any with Tom and hope I don't get any this time!

:pray: for you!

I didnt get any till 39 weeks :( but Im hoping I dont get any more, they are just around my bellybutton, but I hate them. I hope you are one of the lucky ones

I never got any (VERY lucky I know)! But I did put on bio oil every day after my shower... so I dont know if that helped! Saying that, my mum never got any either, and back in those days there was no bio oil... so I dont know

I hope your one of the few lucky ones!!

...Saying that, I may have got no strech marks, but I did get a nice scar from my C-section!!! :roll:

Hi Mirella :D

I was absolutely HUGE with DD, and had no stretchmarks at all...so maybe you are lucky!

Sue

I was about 30 weeks when i got them with my son, they were really quite bad. Now nearly 5 years later they have faded to silver but can still see/feel them, but hey i'm so proud to have them as they are my reminder of what an amazing job my body did of making a wonderful human being! Don't feel unlucky if you get them, feel proud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back