When is too early?

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi ladies I've been buying bits and bobs since my bfp, mainly to spread the cost. I've been in babies r us today and they had a beautiful sleigh cotbed in mahogany for £250 which was an absolute bargain! The ones we've previously seen have been £600 plus.
My dilemma is, is it to early to buy the larger items and get nursery ready? When did you start with nursery? Xx

I have no nursery or bedroom for baby but I have my cot! if it's on offer, GET IT! :)

I'd get it too! Its such a good offer xx

we started our nursery at around 16 weeks cotbed is up and room decorated

i have all my nursey stuff crib moses basket cot etc all i need to get is the bedding which is on order and once the room is painted it will be assembled, but at an offer like that i say get it!! xx

I think we ordered ours at about 18 weeks so go for it!! These things normally take a few weeks to be delivered in anycase!!
xxxx

I'm 15 weeks and have pretty much all the essentials! Even started looking at paint for nursery, to like you say spread the cost! Go for it! Xx

Wow - ur mkaing me feel very unorganised. lol. When its such a bargain i'd go for it. xxx

Yeah go for it hun, spreading the cost makes it so much easier. I've still got quite a long list of stuff to get :/ x

Go for it, ive seen that its gorgeous. OH wanted it but we need white to match wardrobes etc x

My husband and I bought our travel system whilst we were TTC! Then we started buying the rest of the stuff after the 12 week scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back