Is it odd?

Geminiblue

Reaction score
Do any of you think its unusual/odd that my opks (in opk gallery) all look similar colour, there's isnt much in it. They are consistently similar in darker, some a little bit darker some a little bit lighter than others. But none are completely without a line or a really faint line. What do you think? please help xxx

It's frustrating innit? I have no answers for you, but I have given up on them myself. Don't get them at all!! lol

yeah isnt it! I wasnt sure, I know everyone is different, whether this is "normal" for want of a better word. I want to keep trying as something different has to happen doesnt it? Oh well will see what the others think too and whether someone else on here had similar results. There are some that are darker or equal to the control line.....its difficult I am on cd39! whoooo knows x

Are you sure you aren't pregnant? People who have strange opk's like that are sometimes pregnant, pregnancy does strange things to OPK's. I know that's how mamafy sussed that she was expecting.

mmmm well I keep thinking its possible. long story but I got a faint positive on a clearblue (not digital) and no others and clearblue people said that it was an invalid one (you had to see it to know why it was). If Id have ov'd when I originally thought I would be more than a week late for my af and keep doing hpts as well and nothing. So god knows hun. I have a docs appointment week after next (two tuesdays time). All a bit odd what do you think? x

Hey Chazebel - Yeah loads of hpts .....and nothing....I am over a week late for af so I would be something like 25dp and I would definately had a positive by now wouldnt I?

Everyone's different hun, just keep an eye on it though because that's what it could be. Only know that from reading others with strange opk readings from here.

Princess & Chazebel - have you seen the pics this happened when I had my little boy but whats odd is that I keep getting bfns so I cant be. Not heard of anyone going nearly 30dpo without a bfp have you?

I think Febmum2be had to wait quite a while for hers, but don't quote me on that, it's just from memory....... I think.

oh really, interesting.....thanks hun, well I will keep doing opks and hpts....I had a long cycle last one too so its not impossible that I may not ov for another month anyway xxx

You could maybe start a thread asking when people got their bfp's? There might be one already if you have a mosey round.

yeah I think there may be one and I posted in 1st tri will pop back there and see what some of the answers are to see if there are any new ones. You see the difficult bit is getting people to answer the how late was your first bfp passed dpo. Some people think "how soon", Ive googled to see if people can get late bfps but it comes up to do with people getting their ov date wrong. I note exactly everytime we have sex so I know that theres no margin for error. Difficult one hey x

Its all very confusing! I've herd of a lady who had to wait almost 12 weekd till she got a BFP and now she has a baby girl, so you may just have to hold on hun, in my mind your pregnant tho, and ill have a BFP next week, laws of positivity :) ha ha xxxxx

Entitle your thread: "who got a late bfp??" no ambiguity then :) :yay:

oh yeah thats a good title thanks Princess and thanks Chazabell xxx

My Mum's friend recently had to wait til 7 weeks to get a BFP, she knew she was pregnant as she felt the same as her previous pregnancy.

Fingers crossed for you!

Are you using a sensitive test?

First Response are the most sensitive.

xx

did FR about 3 days before af was possibly due. BFN am using the cheapies but they are 10miU/mil so they are really sensitive. I thought I was pregnant around when I thought my af was due (just over a week ago) but think it must have been a bug. Feeling better now but tummy achy but hey given up stressing I think (well for the minute anyway) the opks are strange though mmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back