is it me....?

no you're not wrong nic :hug: hes being a complete nob.
my friends ex (she was with him 4 8 yrs ) they have a 5 yr old boy & he has never given her directly (cash) a penny in the 3yrs that they've split.
he will sometimes buy Riley (their boy) clothes or stuff, but he keeps them at his house :x

he says she will waste the money too :x she took him to court coz he took her to court for access & he claimed he was on disability allowance & wasn't workin so he can't give any money. :x :x

its a disgrace how some fathers treat thir exes & don't realise how much it affects the baby.

sorry not got any advice only a very big :hug: :hug:

you are right bout this, kick his ass girly and showe him whos boss :cheer:

What a tight ass, you should do it legally so he has to pay a set amount. He'll soon moan then. :wink:

If I were you I'd do it legally and get something set up so he contributes a fair amount every month.

My marraige broke up when my son was 8. I never got a penny off my ex not ever coz I couldn't be bothered to pursue him and just let him get away with it (was a bit scared of him to be honest). It was very hard. I would never make that mistake again. My OH now will contribute properly to this baby - in all ways! :lol:

Sabrina
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back