feel so alone................

oh hun that's so hard on you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I promise you won't always feel like this and you can sue me if i'm wrong :wink:

how dare he!!!!!

he makes a baby with u and then leaves u to get on with it???? i dont think thats how he is supposed to play it!!!

has he been in contact since he left??

big hugs for u and keely hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey :(
e doesn't deserve to be a dad, and to have even known you, what a total w***er. As Joceymum said, it won't always feel like this, and believe me, it won't. Of course its gonna be hard, very hard at times, especially with a baby to look after. but everyone here is always here, you can pm anytime you wanna talk. You will never be on your own xx :hug: :hug:

princess nic said:
Where do i started..... me and my boyf had been together about 4 months when i got pregnant and all through my pregnancy he was staying out and alwys texted other girls we had our rough patches but after my daughter was born 3 months ago things were sooo good then last tuesday he left.... told me he had another girlf and that he hadn't loved me since keeley was born!!!! now i feel so alone and unloved will i always feel like this

Im sorry but what a barstward! :x :x :x :x
Theres no advice i can give you coz ive never been in that situation but im sure of one thingand thats that you won't alwasy feel like you do becasue you've got to be strong and get on with your life and look after your bubba etc.
I think you're better offwithout him if he treats you like that.
You are worth more than that. :hug:

Mother is the word for God in the hearts and minds of children.

What im trying to say, is that you will never be alone because you have your beautiful daughter with you.

That creep doesnt deserve to have what you were offering him, you are so much better off on your own hun :hug:

And, no, you wont always feel like this xx

awww hun do not blame urself for him he is a twat and u and keeley deserve better
if u ever need to tlk hun im here :hug:

hun the best form of revenge is showing him your getting on with it, day by day it will get easier and its him who is missing out, I understand that you want him to see your daughter but if he cant be bothere you shouldnt have to chase him, if he wants to see her let him come to you because he is the only one missing out and one day he is going to turn up see how much she has grown and how he wasnt there to see it but you are going to see evry step, every milestone and like every mother knows there is no love like the love between a mother and her child. Focus on how you feel for Keely, and I know you love him and wanted things to work but there are literally thousands and millionds of men out there, decsent men too but there is only one of your little girl. He'll realise that this girl she mite be in his life forever she could be gone by next week hes a fool hunny and how he has treated you and your babes is disgusting you dont need him, you and Keely have each other :hug: :hug: :hug: Im sorry nic I hope your ok, but you will be you know, :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear that. To be honest, I dont have much respect for guys who do that. I wouldnt do it because its wrong. A child will need both parents. But I hope everything works out for you, you deserve it.

Good for you :hug:

Keep that determination, and if it wavers just come back and read this thread again!

If you ever need someone to moan at please feel free to pm me xxx

That's the spirit hun, you can do so much better anyways! Good luck for the future :hug:

:hug: :hug: At least u know now what a prick he is, and know he's not a good enough father for ur beautiful daughter! Just gotta think of your child. (and yourself obv)
As for noone wanting you, theres lots of decent men out there who are willing to take on other womens children, and ive seen it work! You'll never be alone, you will always have the love of your baby and know he will never have that with someone so special! I hope you feel better soon hun, feel free to PM me if you need to rant! :hug: :hug:

Hun, you can't keep doing this to yourself, you need to concentrate on your little girl right now. I know it souinds harsh but try and forget him, he obviously isn't worth it and by the sounds of it you're just playing into his hands.

Try and be strong for your little girl and yourself hun :hug:

But everytime you go running back to him or texting him or whatever, your just making yourself feel worse hun.

I know it must be really hard for you, especially with your little girl to look after but you need to be strong for her, and not break down in front of her.

I hope you get things sorted out soon hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back