feel so alone................

glitzyglamgirl said:
skatty said:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear your unhappy news but I have a tip for you to stay strong where he is concerned! Just think your little girl will look at your relationships as the model of what a relationship should be like. If she sees her dad treating her Mum like crap she will grow up letting men treat her that way because she thinks that is normal.

You are better off on your own! you will meet someone one day and be so glad that you aren't with that loser and your daughter will grow up with a Mum who is a strong woman and brilliant role model. Pour all your love into your LO and trust everything happens for a reason and you'll come out the other side of this much happier and that's a promise :wink:

Don't let him ruin your Xmas! Think positive thoughts for the new year ahead without having that useless idiot dragging you down! Be selfish, its all about you and your little girl now. Be excited as you don't know what's in store for you, life can be an exciting adventure now :)

Thats the best advice ive heard in a long time, you obviuously speak from experience and I can totally relate. I absoliutely agree with all of the above :clap:

thanks, I haven't really been through anything like it myself but I have friends who have and other than that watch a lot of Dr Phil :rotfl:

Nic, you sound really positive :hug: Will your ex just be seeing keeley for just a short while on Xmas day? If so that's ok as long as you are alright with that but no way should he have her the whole day!! Its your first Xmas too and I am sure Keeley wants to be with her favourite person in the whole world and that's her mum!!!!!!

hun until you actually get that letter through your door telling you he is taking you to court, then take it as meaningless threats and him throwing his toys out of his pram.

Theres plenty of solicitors who deal with this kind of thing and offer free initial consultations, maybe you should make an appointment and find out exactly where you stand, you'll then see that there is nothign he can do! Has he actually siad what he wants to take you court for? If its custody then forget about it, he hasnt a leg to stand on and it wouldnt even get to court, if its access then as long as you are seen to be allowing reasonable access (ie once a fortnight!) again, nothing he can do.

The most he could get is a parental responsibility order, which basically means he has to be consulted over life changing desicions ie changing her surname or moving abroad - and thats no big deal!

Please please stop worrying about the court thing, he knows it gets to you so he is using the threat to get his own way, but once you go and find out the facts of what he can and cant do, you'll feel much stronger and be able to laugh off his threats as what they really are, childish and stupid.

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back