Is it just me?

Nikki2003

Reaction score
I know it's been really nice out lately but I was wondering if it's just me or do you sweat and are really hot like crazy when you are pregnant? Like outside and even in our hosue I have the fans going and the windows open but it's still so hot and I have the air conditioner guy coming over to fix the A.C. but he never came over yet so I had to call...I felt bad calling but figured I don't want to just like sit here all day waiting for the A.C. guy to get here it's a gorgeous day out I'd like to go out running around, or maybe just visit some relatives or something....you know? :oops: :lol: :roll: :wink: :?

i have been sweating loads too, its horrible i am dreading when it gets even hotter! you put your foot down with the a/c man tell him to hurry up and sort it out!!

Hiya Girls

It is perfectly normal to feel hot and bothered (especially this time of year) when you are pregnant...all those hormones...namely progesterone makes you sweaty and gives you hot flushes. I knew a woman who would put a plastic jug of water in the freezer - then once frozen took it out and blew a fan over it - she claimed it was heaven sent!! Give it a go!! :D

Kieren

Hey Lisa I already called them and still no show...I'm about to call them again if they don't get here by 3 then I will call them because they're only opened 'til 5 I think and I have a gyno appt. tomorrow and so if anything they'd have to come tomorrow afternoon but I don't want to wait 'til then I want him to come over now adn fix my stinking A.C......it's way too hot even with 2 ceiling fans and a regular fan that's on the floor I can't take it.....lol

Also thanks midwife-online for the advice we all appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back