Is it food poisoning or bad symtom?/? (beware tmi for some.)

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Hey girlies,

Was wondering if I consult with you oh wise ones...

This weekend I went away to Birmingham for a friends wedding, all weekend I had different food obviously food i had not made...

On the Sunday morning I had bad diarrhea only one sitting and then I felt fine...

Today I had the same thing but it was HORRIBLE I had cold sweats and thought I was going to pass out, again darer worse then yesterday but now I feel fine (Still a bit sick though but unsure if that's Petal). I wasn;t sick...

I have had food poisoning before (my tummy is quite delicate) and the diarrhea normally lasts longer, or i go once and then have to return and have stomach cramps...

I have no stomach cramps, I felt absolutely AWFUL (felt like I was going into labour that's how bad it was) and now I feel fine except for slight sickness.

Is this a preggo symptom? Can anyone shed any light, anyone have similar symptoms???

I hope this isn't a symptom I felt so horrible this morning :puke: :puke:

I wonder if it's something you ate. I haven't heard of cold sweats being a symptom :think:
I think I would be tempted to see the doctor just to be on the safe side. I don't think petal would be in any danger :hug:

I'd see you GP anyway hun. If it was food poisoning you'd need to be tested for various bacteria, some of which can be harmful when you're pregnant. Ask to be tested for toxoplasmosis, e.coli, etc.
K.xx

it doesn't sound like a pregnancy symptom. :think:

Maybe get checked out with your GP hun :hug:

I've had the trots but not the pains, get checked out hunny :hug:

My doc said not to worry and that it cant affect petal so early on...

x

hope it doesnt happen tomorrow morning too!

well ive had diarrhea but not accompanyed by cramps or sweating or anything...hunny im gonna say you have had a food sensitivity , and i would be very cautious as listeria CAN affect a first trimester baby

i get cold sweats when i feel sick or got tummy pains needing urgent loo attention lmao then usually turn to ot sweats cos im weird ! if im having a 'im gonna make friends witht he loo moment' im usually sweating bucket loads!

Well no tummy upsets this morning thank god, I guess i ate something dodgey and got rid of it.

Thanks for the advice ladies

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back