Is this a pregnancy?

flower pop

Reaction score
Hi everyone i am new to this...
I am 25yrs and i think i have implantation bleeding...
My periods are not like clockwork, in june my period was on the 7th of June and that was a full period and then i had the same agen on the 14th of July.
so i dont think i am due a period for about a week or so....what has worried me is that i had what looked like brown spotting on the 4th and 5th but only once it happened and that was only when i wiped....and on the 5th there was a bit of brown in my underwear but not enough at all to wear a towl.now ive got no period or not cramps or anything.
It was just like discharge.....
Can someone please help and tell me if this is like the sound of a period or pregancy spotting as ive never been pregnant.. i took a test on the 5th the day i last had spotting but it was negative...Please help!!!!

Thanks xxxx

How long is your cycle usually?

I had around a 28 day cycle and I had my last period on 11th July, so ov'd possibly between 14 days past ov to 16 days past ov. And I am due on tomorrow. So you should be due sometime this week maybe around wed/thurs?.

If Af doesn't show then take a test at the end of the week x

Also just to add that it could be implantation spotting, I had the same with my first child x

its never really 28 days, i always go over that... but ive never had brown spotting before i usualy just get a period. and then maybe it would go brown when i am coming off...
Is brown spotting a sign?? i have no pregnancy symtoms tho :s
x

If you search google (as I can't put links) about implantation spotting you will find you can get brown, pink, red.....

I would recommend testing again at the end of the week if your period has not started x

Yeah I agree , could well be implantation, thats week 3 to 4 of the cycle, good luck for testing , do you have any other symptoms

If it's implantation bleeding then you won't start getting a BFP until at least a few days after it. It's only when implantation occurs that your hcg levels that a hpt pick up start to rise. I think!

Hi, no I don't have any other symptoms..my boobs are not sore at all. I just had that brown spotting on the 4th and 5th but it was only once on the 4th and once on the 5th. Only a tiny bit. I've had no other symptoms, should I have at this stage? I'm waiting to take another test. I really want to do one today but I'm not to sure if it would be to early?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back