Is discharge normal during early weeks?

Julia

Reaction score
I am approx 5 weeks pregnant and over joyed. On two occasions I have had a little gush of clear, thin, odourloess discharge - is this normal? It is exactly like water. On the second occasion I had got out of the bath 10 mins before but cannot imagine that the water would have been trapped in side me.. it never happened when I wasn't pregnant.. CAN YOU REASSURE ME ON THIS ONE?

I definitely have increased discharge, in fact have been worried a few times thinking it was blood coming out cos I could actually feel it. Everything's fine though and no spotting at all xxx

That happens to me every time I have a bath, and I mean before I got pregnant (I haven't dared have one since). I have to go to the loo when I get out of the bath to stop it leaking later. I think that's normal. At least I hope so, it's always happened to me!

yeah totally normal and gets more as you go along... pantyliners are my new best friend in this pregnancy x

I have unbelievable amounts of discharge now! It almost seems wrong but suppose its ya body's way of cleaning the way through :)

I had nothing at all for the first few days after we found out (about 5 weeks), then all of a sudden I started getting loads. I think it's fairly normal.

im getting loads but its more like a creamy lotion type i to think omg am i bleeding im on constant knicker checking eeekkk x

im getting loads but its more like a creamy lotion type i to think omg am i bleeding im on constant knicker checking eeekkk x

Im exactly the same - the look on my hubby's face when he caught me holding the toilet roll up to the light :shock: lol! Sorry if tmi but glad its not just me still worrying xx

it s normal dont worry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back