Is discharge normal during early weeks?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Julia, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Julia

Julia Well-Known Member

I am approx 5 weeks pregnant and over joyed. On two occasions I have had a little gush of clear, thin, odourloess discharge - is this normal? It is exactly like water. On the second occasion I had got out of the bath 10 mins before but cannot imagine that the water would have been trapped in side me.. it never happened when I wasn't pregnant.. CAN YOU REASSURE ME ON THIS ONE?

2. Samsmum

Samsmum Well-Known Member

I definitely have increased discharge, in fact have been worried a few times thinking it was blood coming out cos I could actually feel it. Everything's fine though and no spotting at all xxx

3. Little_angel

Little_angel Well-Known Member

That happens to me every time I have a bath, and I mean before I got pregnant (I haven't dared have one since). I have to go to the loo when I get out of the bath to stop it leaking later. I think that's normal. At least I hope so, it's always happened to me!

4. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

yeah totally normal and gets more as you go along... pantyliners are my new best friend in this pregnancy x

5. Terri1884

Terri1884 Well-Known Member

I have unbelievable amounts of discharge now! It almost seems wrong but suppose its ya body's way of cleaning the way through :)

6. willowwisp

willowwisp Well-Known Member

I had nothing at all for the first few days after we found out (about 5 weeks), then all of a sudden I started getting loads. I think it's fairly normal.

7. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

im getting loads but its more like a creamy lotion type i to think omg am i bleeding im on constant knicker checking eeekkk x

8. Cyprus08

Cyprus08 Well-Known Member

Im exactly the same - the look on my hubby's face when he caught me holding the toilet roll up to the light :shock: lol! Sorry if tmi but glad its not just me still worrying xx

9. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

it s normal dont worry x