• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is anyone there????? Freaking out!!!

OMG major congrats! Hopefully the streak will continue :eek:)

Wow vicky!!!

This is amazing news! I echo the girls that you give us ttc'ers hope :)

Huge congratulations huni, so so pleased for you, wishing you a h&h 9 months

Xxxx

Thank you all so much, I am still having trouble believing thats its real, keep thinking I am going to wake up from a dream!!

Also I have no symptoms, I got what I suspect was a touch of thrush last week but put that down to wearing tight jeans, and I had a mass spot outbreak last week as well, again nothing that unusual!!

Checked my CP this morning and it was "low" my boobs dont hurt, nipples are a bit more sensitive but again nothing to weird!! No extra CM, no peeing, no sickness ...... nothing!!

Oh the CP being low is interesting, most people swear by it but mine never works out so I felt a bit like a freak :)

I felt emotional too Kay Kay, I had a right good sob into hubby's chest lol

It's really overwhelming when it finally works out for someone you like :)

Ooooooh due 1st March and already 6w 3d gone :good: Pisces :)

Last edited:
Thats what convinced me that I wasnt pregnant, the fact that it was low, it was soft to touch but very low, but like you my cervix has never done what its told, during AF its high and during ovulation its low ..... just goes to show that you cant trust it!!!

I felt emotional too Kay Kay, I had a right good sob into hubby's chest lol

It's really overwhelming when it finally works out for someone you like

I love you ladies :cry:

Massive congratulations, your story gives everyone hope xxx

Yeeeeeesssssss!!!! I'm so unbelievably over the moon for you hun!!!!

We're having babies together!!!! :)

Get a digi, it's awsome seeing it in words!!! x

Omg Vicky I'm so bloody pleased for you!! I feel like you're a friend so it's very emotional, and just amazing!! You hear about people getting bfp's just before ivf but thought it was all made up!!
Well done you and hubby xxxxxx

OMG Vicky, this is so amazing :love: you must be feeling on cloud 9 right now, you always hear of those people who end up with their BFP just before their IVF appointment and it's amazing to actually have one of the, here :dance: x

Will do a digi in the morning, have drunk loads of water today as I am mega thirsty!!!

I feel like a frigging cliché, this was one of the only cycles where I didnt bother to much with it all as I was more focused on our IVF appt!!!

Last edited:
Will do a digi in the morning, have drunk loads of water today as I am mega thirsty!!!

I feel like a frigging cliché, this was one of the only cycles where I didnt bother to much with it all as I was more focused on our IVF appt!!!

dont worry about the no symptoms....tey will hit you :) I was very, ver thirsty in the first few weeks too. your body is making lots of blood and so needs the fluids. get some pregnacare or something similar into you.

i may be wrong, but your CP sounds right to me...low for ovulation and high during AF? so dont worry about that either xxx

awe massive congratulations hun!! so pleased for you hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months ahead :) xxx

O M F G!!!! :shock:

That's amazing news!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

You're like 5 weeks at least with those lines 2-3 or 3+ on a diggi, where are you in a cycle, is this a new unmedicated cycle or from a previous clomid one??

What made you test??

So so so happy for you, I'm in shock, I can't believe it, I shed a tear, I'm just so pleased!!:dance:

xx

Attachments

• C 18 One step 10-15 dop.jpg
    C 18 One step 10-15 dop.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members