Is anyone else wishing they ,.

kaytee11

Reaction score
Were either finsihed with their pregnancy or back in Tri one. Because Tri one was a hell of a lot easier ! In the past month ive had an abcess, thrush, kidney infection and now a chest infection & a rotten ugly looking cold sore. I really dont want to go doctor because il look like a moaning mary & i would rather not going back on anti biotics. ALSO i went to buy vapour rub in boots the other day nd because i was pregnant the pharmacist wouldnt let me ! This in turn sent me into a frenzy with my boyfriend and i was screaming nd crying at him in car and then ....... he wa so distracted trying to calm me down he didnt notice the car and we went straight into the front of them. Worse thing it was my car not his. The damage wasnt much and the driver of the other car must of felt sorry for what boyfriend had to deal with he put his hand on bf's shoulder and said good luck when he was leaving. Im really tired of being pregnant now !!

you can't use vabour rub or olbus oil hunny there is something in it that can effect the baby x

But i jsut wanted a little bit for a bath .. i sound like dar vader or however ya spell his name :) Is there anythig i can take without paying the doctor to tell me :) xx

I thought u were allowed to use Vicks vapour rub? I did when I had a cold just before Xmas. The chemist told my oh that was all I could use to ease my cold sypmtoms xx

Chemist let me have a vicks inhaler that helped a bit xx

Last edited:
A plain steam bath will help shift any crap laying on your chest hun. Bowl of hot water and a towel over your head but don't let yourself get too hot. Make sure you prop yourself up in bed with lots of pillows and sit up straight in your chair/sofa. Keep moving so fluid doesn't settle on your lungs. Ring nhs direct for advice if you don't want to see the gp

Hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxxxx

Awww hunny you poor thing. This weather doesn't help our feelings either! Roll on spring and summer!

Sending big hugs xx

i used vicks the 1st few months i was pregnant with 2 stinking colds one after each other.
i perfere tri 2. starting to feel normal ish, apart from heart burn, tiredness and backache (if do too much work)
i swear ive not idea how my sister inlaw has done this 7 times!!

I've used vicks all the way through this pregnancy. The advice is conflicting but for me there doesn't seem to be any clear evidence that says it will do a lot of harm. What was harming me was the lack of sleep/breathing problems so I figured the benefits outweighed the tiny risk.

:hugs: aw kaytee, you poor thing - you're certainly having a time of it these last few weeks!

Can't give any advice on the vicks etc cos not really sure but sending you some love and hope you feel better soon xx

Ps I wish I was in tri 3... Desperate to see my little girl for real! X

I'm sorry tri 2 is being painful, but a lot of it - cold symptons and cold sores are part of the time of year rather than pregnancy I think.

I personally am only *just* starting to feel human, all of Tri 1 I was as sick as a dog so am happy to finally be able to eat sarnies and even some fruit! I like Tri 2 so far!

see this is where I feel truly blessed because the only symptom i'm suffering just now is lack of sleep this has been the case since I found out I was pregnant at 7 weeks, another one of my friends is pregnant and she is hating me lol because she has been sick fro,m the start and in and out of hospital :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back