Invisible Cardboard Loo Rolls

I mentioned this thread to my OH and it turns out that the empty loo rolls really annoy him too. He thought I was leaving them and I thought he was so we've decided to blame his son! It's great having kids!

Tankett - this is cracking me up soooo much!!!! keep us posted and dont give up!!!! lol lol

Yes - D/H does that too - leaves the empty envelopes out on the side. Bought him a paper shredder for his birhtday - hoping that as it is a 'toy' he will sit there happily shredding envelopes lol lol

L x

Well, they're still there.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/famanda33/DSC00022.jpg

The shower gel has fallen over, and there is going to be another empty there by the time I get home. This has been a real eye-opener - not just to confirm that I am the only one who throws them away, but I never realised how much loo roll we get through!!!! There are only 3 of us!!!

:lol: :lol: Do you reckon you could keep this going over Christmas??!!!
I sat here laughing so much last night that D/H kept saying wot are you laughing at, so I showed him this thread - and he thinks us girls are cruel lol lol. But we are not - we are merely proving that it is a fact that us women clean up the empty loo rolls (and everything else for that matter!)

Cant you throw a spanner in the works and let the loo roll run out (but keep a secret stash for yourself!?!!) mind you, then you are bringing the loo roll situation to the fore and he might get suspisicous lol

Its keeping me entertained though!

L x

How funny would it be if he caught you taking a photo of the empty loo rolls!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL!! Keep it going!! :lol:

I have to agree with the hair in the sink thing following a shave. Ugh! My OH shaves his head as well so there is always loads. I have a real hair thing, can't pick up a bar of soap if there is one hair on it. Gives me the heebie jeebies. Obsessive compulsive, moi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back