Pets pictures

I have posted these pics on a previous pet post but here they are again, my fur babies!!

mogmar1.jpg

jes2.jpg

These are such wicked pictures, I am feeling well emotional (in a good way) tonight and nearly cried they are so cute :)

sami - a friend of mine has a rottweiler and they had 2 toddlers, their dog used to follow the kids every where, and slept with them, he like guarded them all the time. they cud stick their hands in his mouth and pull his tongue, he wud just sit there and let them. if you want a dog like that. like we have done, its better to get puppy with ur baby so they grow up together and learn to respect each other. when buying a dog like that, make sure you go to a breeder so it has a good temprament. look on www.champdogs.co.uk

weve got our dog to be a family protecter and guard dog. as german shepherds and very protective of their families and guard their home to the end.

hope it helps, rotties need alot of space, they are bulky dogs that like to think they are a lap dog. were getting one when we move house next year (lol tanket we will have the same dogs)

my baby:

max016.jpg

Boo Hoo

I cant even post a piccie of my gay cat.

I know i keep on but i will try and set the computer up at home. i will buy the phone lead and force DH to fix it.

I love all your piccies and i would love to get a Boxer, or an English Bull Terrier. but our house is so small. once the baby comes there will be five of us in a two bed house. I so want a dog.

x

Davina, I really want an English Bull terrier, they are my favourite dog ever but we have decided that we will wait until baby is bigger as they are so boisterous and I can't cope with that and a baby. Beautiful dogs, can't wait till I get mine.

Here is my little lady :D She is 5 now!! Me and OH rescued her from Battersea Dogs Home when she was 2. She'd been in there waiting for a home for 7mths. We love her to pieces and I just wanted to show her off :lol:

P8050001.jpg

P7260045.jpg

awww this has made me so pet proud so here are pics of mine, though they have stayed in france.. bou hou

magagal.jpg

thats my lola!

Freud.jpg

and thats freud: a mouse, not a rat!!

Heres my kitties Squeak is the lilac one, Cleo is the chocolate one. I'll have to get pics of my bunny and hamster!

Image091.jpg

sorry about the size, dont know how to make it smaller

Picture4.jpg

heres my gizzy

Picture2.jpg

and my chelsea

the other 2 il have to catch first lol xxxx

awww rach u have made me miss my old cat sammie :( :( :( she died 2 years ago on 13 th december :( :( :( least i got Gen

awww im sorry sarah hun
how cute is your dog what a sweetie :D xxxx

u wouldnt think that if u had to get up to her at 2 o'clock at night every nite lol

Cute pets everyone. Managed to get a photo of my third cat, he is camera shy. Since we put up the tree he has taken to sleeping under it (the lights must be warm) and every so often you see this little white paw accidently knocking a bauble off.

Casper under the tree

IMGP0146.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back