Olan Mills photos

Amanda

Reaction score
They arrived today!!!! :shock: Even though they were taken on the day they went bust! I'm in shock, and little disappointed as I didn't like them anyway, and fancied a battle trying to get my money back!!! :wink: :lol:

Anyway - as they've gone bust, I can't see there being any problem with copyright, so here they are.

I love the one of Kayleigh on her own, and also the left-hand side of the other one (I think Charlie's face is a picture!), but don't like the whole photo. The attention to detail wasn't good - Stu's sticking his tongue out, neither of us are really smiling, and Kayleighs got her dirty trainers on!! :lol:

scan0004-1.jpg

scan0003-2.jpg

And cropped:
kayleighandcharlie.jpg

what fantastic pics, glad to see Charlie was all smiles he looks so cute! Every time we pull a camera out to take some smilie pics of Otis he gets all serious on us :doh: Q!

Daggers said:
what fantastic pics, glad to see Charlie was all smiles he looks so cute! Every time we pull a camera out to take some smilie pics of Otis he gets all serious on us :doh: Q!

Alfies the same he either goes into a im going to cry mode or Im not smiling or, look mummy im posing like a model

Amanda they are really nice i like the one of you all aswell i think they are all gorgeous, wat a lovely family u have

they are good pics hun
Kayleigh looks older than 13 and looks like she adores charlie

they are lovely... i didnt think olan mills did nice pics like that, they are like venture ones.

Same they gone bust!! :lol:

xxxxx

Yaay - Amanda - that's fantastic news. They look lovely too.

LBxx

they are lovely, usually they edit things like the trainers

They are such great pictures :)

Daggers all our pics are the same, there is a delay after the flash so Leorah looks stunned in most of her pics :lol:

Love the cropped one. You must be very proud.

Tan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back