urge! what is it? warning tmi

peach

Reaction score
i have the urge to go to the loo for a number 2 lol
but i dont need to go as i know im empty i have had the runs for the last day and a half and i really can not have any thing left it is impossable!!
i have period pains to its doing my head in bin like this for days grrrr

what is it?

Ooh i wonder if its something exciting?!

I have no idea i'm afraid, maybe baby is lying on your bowel causing pressure making you feel like you need to go?

Ooh i wonder if its something exciting?!

I have no idea i'm afraid, maybe baby is lying on your bowel causing pressure making you feel like you need to go?

eek i hope not hun if i go by my lmp dates my ticker would say

It could be your body gearing up for labour. Bubs may be engaging and on your bowel....and the period pains areoften an early sign I believe!

Alternativly it could easily just be you've changed something in your diet.

My poo has been so changable over te last 7 weeks or so, I've given up hoping it's signs of impending labour!!

god i hope it not bubs lol
Im not ready lol

Any more pooping today?? :lol: Ive had the same thing the past few days increased need to have a number 2 :think:
sarah :wave:

we 2day is just a bloody good day - not!!

after feeling like i was yesterday with the pressure thing and the period pains and the fact i no i dont need a number 2 as ive had the runs for 2 days grr
i keep getting pains not regular or painfull just uncomfy that feel like im constipated but i know im not lol
I have clear jelly discharge last nite and i really feel like sh!t
I have the same feeling of pressure i am concerned because the amneo was only 2 weeks ago and I have a growth scan on fri as bubs is 3 - 5 weeks ahead of my dates so cr@pping myself lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back