Stupid neighbours

libs

Reaction score
:roll: The people nexy door to us moved out yesterday (sadly house repossessed :( ) they put their bin out before they left and asked us just to drag it into the drive tomorrow

the stupid woman across the road has just filled it so the lid won't even go over :evil: basically cos her bin is always like that and the binmen won't empty it. Now it means they won't empty this one and noone lives there - so it won't get emptied. If the binmen leave it tomorrow, I'm going to call the council and tell them its her rubbish.

There's also the fact that she runs a brothel from the house...wonder what is in those rubbish bags each week :rotfl:

get someone to drag it across and stick it outside her door. Silly cow. Defo phone your council.

I'd just take out the top bag of rubbish so the lid will shut and leave it next to the bin then as soon as the bin has been emptied just pop the extra bag in.

I know you shouldn't have to but thats what I'd do. You don't wanna be falling out with someone who runs a brothel :shock: Bet she's rough as old boots :puke:

Grass her up to the council about the bin, The smell it will create will be awful!

Eww and brothel? what part of town do you live in libs :rotfl:

:roll: tell me about it

and she's nowhere near the worst of them
but hey we haven't had an armed siege in years - so things are looking up :rotfl:

Id don a thick pair of rubber gloves (just incase if its from a brothel lol) and take the rubbish she put in and put it back next to her bin. Thats just cheeky using someone elses bin!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back