Introduce yourselves ladies :)

Hi, I'm Stephanie, 20 years old and I'm from Kansas, USA. Why am I on a forum from the UK? Because I didn't like any of the others :). This is my first pregnancy and I am now 7w exactly.

Hi! I'm Lucy, 35, living in Cornwall but I'm a Brummie :) I have a son who is 2 next week and I'm 9 weeks 5 days with this one. Our son took 3.5 years to conceive and we got our BFP a few days before our first IVF appointment! This one wasn't planned but we weren't being careful, we just said if something happened then great! I didn't expect anything to ever happen though as we aren't exactly 'active' in that department! ;) I'm still in a state of shock and despite an early scan at 7w 5d still don't believe it and am still anxious! Not quite as anxious as first time around though, probably because I'm too distracted to dwell on it all! Slightly terrified every time I think about going through labour again and the newborn days, but at least I kinda know what to expect now.

Hello everyone :) I'm new to this forum and pg (9wks) with first bub. Would love to meet some mums and share stories through the journey too! I'm based in London but moving to Margate at the end of the year to escape the city :)
Having one place to chat and meet new friends will be great. Thanks for starting the thread! X

I am 43 & live near Brighton, we have had a very long journey to get to this stage! I wanted kids much earlier but it just didn't happen. Never thought we would need donor eggs but its worked and I'm so grateful. So happy about this pregnancy and I've always wanted twins too so its a dream come true! Can't wait to finally be a mummy!

Sooooo many twins !!! Is there something in the air? Haha xxxxxxx

Twins are common with IVF as they often transfer more than one embryo to give you more of a chance one will implant. Sarah and I were both lucky that both of them implanted! Previously I've had 2 or even 3 transferred but they didn't take.

Are there 3 of us expecting twins? The natural identical ones are exciting!

Hi I'm Laura, 26, Derby and pregnant with my second. I am currently 3 weeks 5 days and already have a beautiful 2 year old little girl. I couldnt believe it when I got my :bfp:

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. I'm Nic and got my bfp yesterday for baby no. 2. So excited but don't think it has sunk in yet, looking forward to being here xx

Hi I'm Laura. Living in Portsmouth. 35. Already have a daughter 12 & 2 boys 6 and 7, so this is number 4. Very excited and nervous as this is the furthest I've got before ive mc. 5+6 weeks today :) x

Hello everyone! Can't quite believe I'm here already! I'm 27 (28 in a couple of months) and from Yorkshire. Husband and I decided to start trying on our honeymoon last month, and we got our first BFPS last night, and another tonight. Looking forward to getting to know you all! x

I'm Shelly, I'm 25 :) I have a 22 month old little girl. I'm 10+1 weeks pregnant. I also live near Warrington (newton). Where abouts are you from Selina? Xx

I'm round the corner from you! Lowton! Xx

It's a small world, I grew up in Leigh (a couple of streets away from Lowton high school)! x

Good morning ladies :wave:
I'm Danielle and im 23 from a small town called Newtownards in Northern Ireland. I'm currently 5 +5 with baby number 3. Fourth pregnancy as I lost a baby at 5+4 between the boys. I have two boys aged 3 and 4 and I cannot wait to complete my family with this little bean. Hoping it sticks and all goes well.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months :smile:

Hi ladies x I am steph 24 and had my bfp on a digi yesterday with my first after initially being told a few years ago I would have difficulty conceiving. From England and Baby wasn't planned but never the less a miracle partner is still in shock haha
Got 1-2 on a digi yesterday and a good line on a frer today :) so my last period was 1st june I think I am nearly five weeks gone xxx

Last edited:
Hello and congratulations to everyone who recently got a BFP :dust: I'm Cath, age 33 from South Wales.

Partner and I were preparing to TTC (get healthier etc) but weren't being very careful. Got a surprise but very wanted :bfp: yesterday after a couple of months off the pill. This will be our first and we're so happy (and amazed) it has happened so soon; 4 weeks and 1 day since start of last period. Best of luck everyone.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm 34 from Swindon was born and bred in Bristol. I got my BFP on Tuesday my last period was 4th June I'm nearly 5 wks. I have made my app with midwife on 3rd Aug. This is our first and very excited after nearly 9 months of TTC. I'm taking folic acid (seven seas trying for a baby) im having anxiety about the things I should & shouldn't be doing as in eating wise:oooo:

Told my work yesterday & they are all very happy for me which is nice & looking after me doing the lighter jobs :lol:

Here's to a happy & healthy 9 months to you all :dust:

Hiya, I'm Becky and I'm 25 and from Exeter. I have anow absolutly beautiful 14 month old daughter and have just found out I'm pregnant with baby #2. I'm still in shock as it took 2 and a half years to conceive my daughter and this pregnant just kind of happened lol. Xxx

I'm Jay and I'm 32yrs from Scotland. I am a mum to a wonderful 2 year old girl and I got my BFP yesterday

Hi! I'm Lucy, 35, living in Cornwall but I'm a Brummie :) I have a son who is 2 next week and I'm 9 weeks 5 days with this one. Our son took 3.5 years to conceive and we got our BFP a few days before our first IVF appointment! This one wasn't planned but we weren't being careful, we just said if something happened then great! I didn't expect anything to ever happen though as we aren't exactly 'active' in that department! ;) I'm still in a state of shock and despite an early scan at 7w 5d still don't believe it and am still anxious! Not quite as anxious as first time around though, probably because I'm too distracted to dwell on it all! Slightly terrified every time I think about going through labour again and the newborn days, but at least I kinda know what to expect now.

Ooooh Lucy I remember you from back when we had our first ones. Congrats :)

I'm Tammy, 37, I live in Cambs, I have a 28 month old son Max and just got another BFP this morning. A bit surprised as we weren't trying very hard as my cycles have been all over the place since my periods came back. Early days so fingers crossed!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back