Introduce yourselves ladies :)

BlondeP

Reaction score
Just thought it would be nice to 'meet' everyone properly in Tri 1!

I'm Bee, I'm 23 and this is my first pregnancy - estimated 5weeks 4days! . I'm pretty darn nervous and my partner is on a whole other level! I want to do everything & buy everything straight away but don't dare jinx anything my little alien. !

Would love to have to some pregnancy buds :)

Hey Bee,
I'm selina and I'm 31, I already have a 15mt old little boy who I adore!
I live near warrington and I'm around 7 weeks. I'm super excited and have early scan booked on the 6th June and I really can't wait. I have midwife appointment today too which makes it feel a bit more real! X

I'm Laura, aged 24, and I'm 5+6! I'm from England, but I live and work in Hong Kong. My partner and I are both teachers. I'm surprisingly calm about this pregnancy so far, although I'm incredibly impatient, and I'm not sure whether I will fully believe what's happening until I have a scan.

I'm Cailín, I'm 33 from Belfast. This is my 2nd I have a 3 year old son, I've had 5 miscarriages so far but hopeful this one will make it! I'm 12 weeks today, have my booking in and scan on Thursday

Hi I'm El, I'm 31 and have a 15 month old little boy. This pregnancy wasn't 100% planned but we weren't being super careful so not a total surprise and definitely wanted. Even though this is my second pregnancy, I'm still super anxious about this one. I can't believe I'm still 5 weeks. Feel like I should be about 10 weeks by now! Bit nervous about having two children, especially having a nearly 2 year old with a newborn!

Hi I'm Vicki , I'm 27 Me and my husband have a daughter who is 3 1/2 this will be our second baby i am 9 weeks pregnant I have had a previous ectopic and miscarriage .....I live in Bournemouth ....had a early scan at 7 weeks which was so emotional lol xx

Hi I'm Vicki , I'm 27 Me and my husband have a daughter who is 3 1/2 this will be our second baby i am 9 weeks pregnant I have had a previous ectopic and miscarriage .....I live in Bournemouth ....had a early scan at 7 weeks which was so emotional lol xx

Aww Vicky how lovely, did you get to see much/ hear a heartbeat? Xxxx

Hi to everyone! Nice to 'meet' you all!

I'm Vicky, I'm 35 I live in Dorset I have 3 living children aged 8, 6 and 4 and I also have a son called Joey in heaven. He was born just over a year ago x

I'm Shelly, I'm 25 :) I have a 22 month old little girl. I'm 10+1 weeks pregnant. I also live near Warrington (newton). Where abouts are you from Selina? Xx

Yer could see it beating away was lovely couldn't quite hear anything tho

Aww Vicky how lovely, did you get to see much/ hear a heartbeat? Xxxx

Hi to everyone! Nice to 'meet' you all!

I'm Kate, 25, also incredibly nervous even though this is my 2nd. My daughter Poppy was a complete surprise, she's 4. This baby was very much planned and I am a nervous wreck..I think I much preferred having it sprung on me! I'm a freelance artist and have got next to no work done the last couple of weeks :oooo:

Hi I'm Amy and I am 30 years old. I have a daughter who is 6. I am 12+3 weeks pregnant. Had my dating scan yesterday and was lovely to see baby wiggling around xx

Hi I'm Lisa. I'm 31 and this is my first pregnancy. Still can't believe it's real. BF has forbidden me to test again, haha. 4+6 today, found out yesterday. Didn't get any work done today, or yesterday either. Hoping no one will notice, because I have two weeks left before being made permanent.

Hi All,

I hope you don't mind me joining? I got my first ever BFP this morning - still doesn't feel real yet - and I'm excited and anxious in equal parts. Trying not to run away with myself just yet though and to take things one day at a time.

I'm Hannah, 30 years old, and I'm exactly four weeks - this is my first pregnancy.

Xx

Oh how exciting , I love reading everyone's stories! 'Morning sickness' has struck me today!!! I say morning, it's actually struck about 3 hours ago! :( xxxxx

Hi all,

I'm Sarah I'm 35 & this is my first pregnancy following our 2nd IVF :) I'm 7+2 with twinnies X

Congratulations, Sarah - twins! How exciting. How are your symptoms with twins?

Congratulations, Sarah - twins! How exciting. How are your symptoms with twins?

Thank you we couldn't believe it! So excited! So far I haven't really had any which is crazy! I've had cramping on and off, Boobs on and off but could be the medication and I get the heavy eyes in the afternoon but nothing other than that yet! My sister who has 9 years old twin boys said with them she had no symptoms at all so I'm hoping that I'll be the same lol ! X

Hello! I'm an almost 25 year old newborn/baby photographer from East Anglia. I have an 18 month old little girl who was a surprise, this pregnancy was planned.

I always thought 2nd pregnancies were supposed to seem quicker than 1st but it's going sooo sloooowly! Can't wait for the first tri to be over if I'm honest, though I'm trying to savour it as I probably won't be having anymore.

I'm Shelly, I'm 25 :) I have a 22 month old little girl. I'm 10+1 weeks pregnant. I also live near Warrington (newton). Where abouts are you from Selina? Xx

I'm round the corner from you! Lowton! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back