7 weeks 6days and can't relax do worried!

Littlestar

Reaction score
Hi

I'm new to this and was hoping for some reassurance and just for my mind to be put to rest.
As mentioned I'm 7weeks and 6days pregnant and myself and my partner are over joyed but at the same time so worried although i think I'm doing enough worrying for us both!

We have had 2 misscarrages in the past each at different stages naturally and missed misscarrages and this pregnancy I just haven't been able to relax. I have had no pregnancy symptoms no sickness sore breasts stopped at about 5weeks they certainly feel heavier and ache occassionally but i think that's from wearing the wrong bra. I'm incredibly bloated especially in the evenings but that's from eating more. Otherwise Im just tired but that's all.

We have an early scan in 3 days and I am just expecting the worst and I wish I wasn't I wish I was more excited. But from past pregnancy scans not being able to find a heartbeat Im worried that we might relive the same nightmare especially with having no symptoms.

Is there anyone else that has not had any symptoms but everything has been okay?

We haven't told friends and family yet to save the heartache so just need someone to talk too.

Thank you xxxxx

Hi Littlestar

Firstly (((HUGS)))

It is soooo common the way you are feeling, I had a missed miscarriage last year and I have been TERRIFIED since finding out with this one, I too had an early scan to stop the stressing and it worked for a week and then I was stressing again, It has been such a long 9 weeks but I somehow got through it and now I am at a stage that I can listen to baby's heartbeat every day on my doppler.
It is sooo hard and there are plenty of ladies on here who are just as scared as you are.
All I can say is best of luck with your scan, I'm sure this time things will work out, you are nearlly 8 weeks so only 4 weeks till your 12 week scan and then things are alot safer from a mc point of view.
My syptoms have been almost none existant too so dont fret about that one xxxxxxxx

Of course you are scared you wouldn't be normal if you weren't, I have had 5 miscarraiges and i count down to the latest weeks that it happened then I start to relax more, Also opposite to you I had vanashing twin with this pregnancy but my sickness has been really bad getting worse as it went along and the whole time I was loosing one, so you see symtoms dont really help you cause i would have thought my symtoms would have halved not got stronger when i lost one. Alos with my 1st 4 pregnancies I never had any sickness nothing so it just shows you everything can be fine.

Thank you both for your quick replies.

Jody your post made me feel teary eyed thank you so much for being so supportive.
It's so reasuring to know that I'm not the only one to feel or have felt like this.
It just takes over everything it's the only thing on your mind.
I'm so sorry to hear of your Past loss but glad to hear that all is going well for you now. Xx

I guess it's just a waiting game. Fingers crossed all will be okay in 3 days and I can start to relax a little more even if it is just for week. I know we have done everything best we can to give the pregnancy the best chance of continuing. Right vitamins, trying to eat properly and just cuddles and kisses at the moment between me and my partner (love him) so hopefully we have done all we can.

Mumofmany thank you also your your post and so sorry to hear what you have been through I understand what you mean about symptoms. It's just sometimes the only thing that makes it feel real. I hope everything else went well
for you xx

Thank you so much for both of your kind words big hugs xxxx

Hi

I know how you feel, I had one missed mc.....been going through similar things myself. My symptoms stopped just over a week ago and I've had a bit of spotting....been worried out my mind. They won't scan me though, just keep saying as long as there is no pain or bleeding I am fine. Does not reassure me in the slightest!

I have a daughter she is 17 now and when I was carrying her I had no symptoms and I bled loads....so I know it's possible to carry a pregnancy through with problems but I'm still worrying myself silly this time.

It is common to lose symptoms though around 7 to 8 weeks, something to do with hormones leveling out....I'm sure all will be fine, try not to worry too much xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back