Introduce yourself to other Autumn mums-to-be

Amanda

Reaction score
As the threads have now been combined, I thought it would be nice if we could all introduce ourselves to the other months.

I was previously in the September club as my EDD is the 7th September. This is my second child, but feels like my first because of the age gap! (see signature)

Any other Autumn babies?????

Amanda
xx

Hi, I am about 6 weeks pregnant I think, haven't had a doc appointment yet. Using the BBC website I am due on 26th October. I just can't wait until I have a scan to know eveything is ok. I am living in Denmark as my husband is a Dane but come from London. I must say this forum is fantastic, so reassuring and friendly!

Hi everyone.
Im Lisa and due on the 14th September. This is my first at the mo of course.

Wishing you all the best of luck in your pregnancy.

Hi!

My name is Melanie, im 24 and pregnant with our first baby!
I'm due on the 17th of Oct.
I've got killer morning sickness!
I live in County Durham and im looking to make some new preggie friends!

Hi, I'm Nikki, I'm pregnant with my third child and am due on 14th Sept.

Hi There

I am Tina 28 from London.

I am 11 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my first.

Live in London with DH. Have been together for 14 years in September and married for 2 in September.

Looking forward to chatting over the months and getting to know you.

Take care :D

Hello everyone!
Im sarah, im 18 and im due 30th october (right at the end!)
Look forward to chatting to you all!
xxxxxxx :dance:

Hey Everyone,

I'm Mica, 16 years old and 18.4 weeks pregnant with our first baby, Me and my Bf live in Hertfordshire and have been together for two years in october and our baby's also due in Oct on the 10th.

Look forward to chatting to you all :D

xXx

Im cassi im 19 next month and pg with my first due on 20th oct :dance:

hellooooooooooo
im rachael and im on my 4th (and last) preganacy.
Baby due 17th October :D

i am jaime. i had a misscarrage in october and now i am carrying a healthy baby boy. i am due on the 13th septmber which is 2 months after my birthday.me and my patner r happy to have him as out son.

Hi,

My name is Emma, aged 28 and live in London with my DH. We have been married for 5 years in June and are expecting our first baby on 25th September! We're both so excited. Have my next scan on 26th May and we're going to find out what we're having so can't wait for that :dance:

Look forward to sharing this experience with you all

Em
x

I'm Nat, i'm 20 and i'm 15 weeks 4 days pregnant. I live near Derby, UK and both me and my fiance are very happy to be having a child :D

Nat and Bump x x

MomNat said:
I'm Nat, i'm 20 and i'm 15 weeks 4 days pregnant. I live near Derby, UK and both me and my fiance are very happy to be having a child :D

Nat and Bump x x

wow..that rocks..i live in derby :dance:

Ello loverly ladies! Im Joanne due 20th November 2006 with my second. Hoping its a girl this time as I already have a 2 year old son Zack. But will be happy just as long as its healthy.

xxx

Eblinx said:
MomNat said:

Nat and Bump x x

wow..that rocks..i live in derby :dance:

Which part of Derby? Me and my fiance like in Alvaston :)

other side of town..up notts road towards chadd..i live just round the corner from the firestation, if you know where that is :think:

Eblinx said:
other side of town..up notts road towards chadd..i live just round the corner from the firestation, if you know where that is :think:

I think so yes. I'll be in Derby city centre on Friday if you fancy meeting

MomNat said:
Eblinx said:

I think so yes. I'll be in Derby city centre on Friday if you fancy meeting

I should be so lucky..i will be at work..at argos wednesday is your best bet on meeting me in town :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back