Introduce yourself to other Autumn mums-to-be

Eblinx said:
MomNat said:
Eblinx said:
other side of town..up notts road towards chadd..i live just round the corner from the firestation, if you know where that is :think:

I think so yes. I'll be in Derby city centre on Friday if you fancy meeting

I should be so lucky..i will be at work..at argos wednesday is your best bet on meeting me in town :lol:

I only go into town on Friday but maybe I could pop into Argos on Friday? Which one do you work at if you don't mind me asking?

The new one..london road! :D I thought there was only one in derby city since the old one got closed down
i only get 15mins break so chances are that i wont be hard to spot..unless you are really unlucky and come in that 15mins!
I imagine i will be on customer services (could be tills)
my pic is on the friendly faces thing!
heehee
so you can play spot the sarah at argos :D :D
I will be at work 12:30 - 5:45

Eblinx said:
The new one..london road! :D I thought there was only one in derby city since the old one got closed down
i only get 15mins break so chances are that i wont be hard to spot..unless you are really unlucky and come in that 15mins!
I imagine i will be on customer services (could be tills)
my pic is on the friendly faces thing!
heehee
so you can play spot the sarah at argos :D :D
I will be at work 12:30 - 5:45

I'll pop in and see you :D

Hi,

I'm Lisa, and have been married to my dear hubby since last July. We are now expecting our first baby due the 14th Oct.

I'll probably start posting on here more as Ive been signed of work and its driving me mad not having anyone to talk too!!!

Its lovely to read all your posts and see how everyone is getting on.

Lisa xx

Welcome to the forum Lisa. I'm very similar to you in that I got married last June, and LO is due 7th September!! :lol: This is my second, although my first is 13 so I feel just like a new mum, and this is my husbands first.

Do you know what your baby's sex is?

How have you been feeling? (apart from being signed off that is!)

Hi ya.

I feel great to be honest.(now im not at work and getting stressed)

Apart from the sickness in the beginning, everythings ran smoothly.(fingers crossed)My midwife found glucose in my wee the other day and warned me to cut down on the chocolate and sweet stuff.Cant stop though!!

No we had a abnomoly scan at 20 weeks and hubby thinks he saw a little willy.But we'll wait and see.I got a feeling it's a boy though!!

How about you do you know? You havent got long to go now!
Still seems like forever though doesnt it!!

Lisa xx

hi i am tracy i am married to tim have been together 4 13 years on sept 19th and married for 5 years sept 16th, we are both 30 yrs old and this is our second baby due sept 28th and its a girl our son is 4 years old.

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would introduce myself anf say hi to all you expectant mums (and dads) out there!

I am due on the 23rd September so am just about to begin my 26th week - third trimester already I can't beleive it!

Would love to chat with any other mums to be due around this time, this is my first baby so all your knowledge and great advice is appreciated!

Will be in touch

Love Em

Heeellllloooo all pregnant ladies...
I'm Claire, 30 years old and 28 weeks pregnant with my second baby - due 22 Sept. My daughter is 9 years old so it feels like I'm starting all over again...
Hope all you mummies are fit and well and enjoying your pregnancies, hope to chat and exchange notes with you all at some time in the near future.
xxxxxxxxx :D

Congrats and welcome Claire. I've also got a big age gap between my two - 13 years!!!! And I'm due 7th September.

Hope you are keeping well.

Hi everyone,
I'm Bev, 30 years old and Dh and my first baby. Due 29th Nov and can't wait, can't stop shopping either :D

Hope everyone is doing well and baby growing nicely. Saw an actual kick that made my belly move yesterday, amazing :shock: :shock:

Bev x x

Hi Emma,
I'm due 22nd Sept so we are really close with our dates....this is my second baby although my other baby is 9 years old but she'll always be my baby....
Hope to chat with you soon
Love n hugs :hug:
Claire
xxxxx

Hiya

My 2nd baby is due 20th sept, although i have to have a c section so the section is hopefully going to be 14 sept not sure yet. This is my 2nd i already have a 2yr old girl who is great.

Really looking forward to have this baby

:hug:

:wave: Hi, I'm Julie and I'm 33. This is my second pregnancy. I lost my first baby at 8 weeks on 12th September 2006 and all going to plan this baby is due on 12th of September 2007.

I'm in a constant state of fear that I'll lose this baby too. I had a scan at 7 weeks and all was well and baby's heart was beating. So fingers crossed

Hi,

I'm Leigh, I'm 28 and am currently expecting my second baby, my son, as you'll see was born in May 2006, so I'm going to have my hands full!

I'm due around 28th Sept although I was 13 days late with Ryan and ended up getting a C-section after a v long labour so fingers crossed this one will be not so late!!

Lx

Hi i am Jenny, currently 7 weeks pregnant with my first baby.

My husband and i got married last August and have been trying to concieve since, so we have been lucky catching on so soon.

Am very excitied :lol: , but very ill :? and nervous too!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back