Hi everyone I am a September mum to be!!!

mikem2225

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I would introduce myself anf say hi to all you expectant mums (and dads) out there!

I am due on the 23rd September so am just about to begin my 26th week - third trimester already I can't beleive it!

Would love to chat with any other mums to be due around this time, this is my first baby so all your knowledge and great advice is appreciated!

Will be in touch

Love Em :)

Welcome there are plently of us due in September. I too am a first timer. I am due 14th September :dance:

Hi and welcome. I'm due on the 13th sept with my third. I have a boy, a girl and I found out that bump is a boy.

Nikki

hey.im jaime. im due on 13th september. im having a boy called david james and i am 28 weeks and 1 day. im a rheses negative blood group.

Hi there,

My baby is due 22 sept so am 28 weeks into my pregnancy. This is my second child, my daughter is 9 years old. Big age gap I know but we're all looking forward to starting again....don't know what we're having much to my daughter's dissapointment - bless her but I like surprises so can't wait.
Hope everything is going well for you.
Take care
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111