Interesting booking in appt!!

Smithy1980

Reaction score
Afternoon Girlies,

Well I had my booking in appt this AM! was great, mw lovely and loads of useful info!

Also due to my irregular AF I could actually be 12 weeks instead of 9 as mw thinks last bleed could have been implantation! Aargh exciting so going for my scan on monday :)

Feels like it's all real now! Roll on Monday! I have a feeling this may be the longest weekend EVER!!

Xxx

aww glad everything went good!!! good news about being further qlong, always better to be put forward than back!! good luck for your scan on monday! xx

Thank u! Just hoping it's right as don't want to get my hopes up too much on dates!

As long as all ok that's the main!

Thank u :) xxx

Congratulation i waiting for my appointment to see my midwife i cant wait. Glad everything went ok for you. xxx

Oh wow, how exciting!! you may be bouncing off to 2nd tri sooner than you thought! :) x

I know! How strange! Trying not to get too excited though! Hurry hurry Monday lol!

Booking appt was great.....quite funny tho I've spent all these weeks needing a wee all the time and the second she asks me to do a sample I managed about a millilitre haha! How rubbish!! :)

Was great though! Feel really giddy now!

Good luck and dust to y'all ;-) xxx

i made my booking in appt.....22nd feb....i will be just over 8 weeks then :) xx

It's good samsgirl, feels more real! They tell u so much info it's hard to take all it lol.....sure we'll figure it out as we go along ;-)

Good luck for 22nd xxx

Congratulations! You must be so excited! I have my booking in app on 24th Feb, it seems so far away.

This sounds abit silly but have any of you taken your OH with you? I didnt bother with my 1st midwife app as I thought it would be just filling in paperwork etc. But after reading about all the info you were given I'm sure whether to get him to come with me?

xx

My OH came with me and I'm glad he did really, information overload lol!

They also ask about medical history on both sides so quite useful!

I think it also helps them feel more involved :) :)

Congrats and best wishes for 24th xxxx

im think i might take my OH with me too.......he can hold my hand if she does bloods...ha ha xx

They will do bloods.....I just didn't look ha! Bit of a wimp! Just looked at OH and chatted to take my mind off things! Lol xx

I think I might get him to come with me this next time, although I had my blood,weight and blood pressure done when I went to my first midwife app so not really sure as to what to expect in this next one? She said it should last 45 mins.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back