Had my booking in appointment

Jaidy

Reaction score
Alrighty girlies,

Had my booking in appt this afternoon. I had TWO midwifes come and see me, one was a student one was a qualified midwife. The student took my appt she was ace, really friendly and set my mind at ease. Quite young too, prob not much older than me. I never realised you got so many leaflets and stuff, gonna take me ages to read all of that. Whilst they were there they phoned up the hospital and booked me in for my first scan, I thought that was well efficient!!! :clap: Its on 20th June at 2pm and its gonna go sooooooo slow until then......... :D

Awww glad it went well hunny - Can't wait for your scan pic x x

Fantastic hunny, you must be sooo excited!! I am counting sleeps now until my scan and booking in app-next wednesday (9 sleeps to go!!) Cant wait to see your piccies
:lol:

Hey, you do get alot to read..it took me AGES to get through it all, and even now i have to flick back now again because there are little bits i need to know but i cant remember!! :lol: :lol:
Glad it went well for you :D :D

Hi Ya

I had my booking in a few weeks back, I am luvvin all the freebies! Going to get my packs from boots this weekend

:lol:

Hi

Had my booking appointment last wednesday. Went really well. Same midwife as last time which is good. She gave me a list of appointments for the whole of my pregnancy and this time i am only supposed to see her about 10 times in total. Really different. HAvent got my scan until 15 August and my next midwife appointment is on 4th July to hear the heartbeat. Getting a foetal heartbeat detecter thing of ebay so I dont have to wait.

She took bloods which was horrible as I hate needles and she confirmed when I would have a caesarian. Apartly they only do it on Mon, Tues and Friday in week 39. Mon and Tues are Xmas Day and Boxing Day so am going in on the 29th December if nothing happens earlier. Means I will have the same date birthday as baby which is a nice present.

Hows everyone feeling?? I am feeling so sick ALL DAY and have actually been sick for the last two days running. I didnt have any of this last time. Been losing weight. So far I have lost 3 lbs since I was weighed last wednesday. Dont seem to have an apetite. Seem to be growing a bump already dont know why? stomach has moved up. Wondering if my dates are right or twins!!

Hannah XX

Oh thats ace, sounds wicked Jaidybaby I have my midwife thios thursday im so excited now!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back