booking in appt next week and nuchal scan date sent away early scan or wait and see??

1986princess

Reaction score
Hi girls!had first mw appt yesterday, just a quick meeting really and she has booked me in for next wednesday for my booking appt.

Whilst i was there yestesterday she sent away for my nuchal scasn does anyone know how long it takes to come through?

also i had a mc/d&c in march and thought maybe i could go for an early scan as i have no idea how many weeks i am, however im starting to think perhaps leave it to fate and go for a regular scan and hope and pray its all well?

Think i dont want to go to the same ultrasound room and deal with the same ppl as last time , any advice though girls? what would you do?

really difficult to answer hun, u may want an early scan come 7 weeks but also, if you feel you can, it might be better waiting? sorry not much help there. have a think about it and then chase them up. i know some girls on here who have suffered multiple m/c have had early scans. i had one m/c so didn't get one. not sure how it works everywhere though xx

i could call epu and get one think i might be 8 or 9 weeks, as i talked about sexy time after d&c with midwife and went through a few dates and she is predicting that. Just thought if i did the opposite of last time without being over anxious and going for early scan and waited i might be luckier dont know! x

It is hard to say having the 2 early scan has helped me to relax a bit but everyone is different!

Everywhere is different. I had to book my own scan, so just phoned the hospital and they booked me in on the day I turn 12 weeks.

thanx girls think il go for my booking appointment weds and speak to midwife and take it from there! hopefully il hve a sticky bean this time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back