Intercourse pattern for your BFP??

Congrats clara! Im def gonna give smep a go next month, think I already o'd this month.

Congrats 2 everyone who has got a nice early Christmas pressie this month :) xx

Just wanted to let you know that we didn't dtd on my supposed 'fertile' days at all. I didn't study my ovulation this month either. However, I do know that we dtd on a day that I got a LOT of EWCM - that was about CD7 (of a 26-28 day cycle).
I thought that was waaaaaaaay too early to make a BFP, but we have had a pretty uneventful month in the bedroom due to illness so I can pretty much pinpoint that that must have been the one that did it!
Checking your CM is the way forward, I'd say! :lol:

1st time we did nothing apart from lots of sex (OH had been away for 2 weeks!)

2nd and 3rd time we made sure we had sex every day around my fertile window and then every other day through-out the rest of the month.

We meant to "save" his little sodiers untill my ovulations, but when we had been without :bd: for 5 days we couldn't help ourselves...I had an positive opk the day after and than we also :bd: and I probably ovulated the day after that. Anyway, we got our bfp and I couldn't believe it!

Good luck!

We were TTC for three months before we used OPK's, used the cheepie One Step OPK's and I am now five ish weeks pregnant.... it's carzy how small the window of oppertunity is!!

Good luck and loads of baby dust to all xx

Just goes to show everyone is different! It's such a miracle to conceive and we try and do what we can to help, but really it'll happen when it happens :) Just wish I could believe that and chill out lol x x

I got my BFP this month, and to be honest I didnt do much! I just stopped obsessing and getting stressed about it, and didn't bother working out which date to do it on, just did it when we fancied. x

babyem - we were the same I had no idea when would be the best time to concive - we just carried on as normal and didnt put any pressure on ourselves - we had the attitude 'if it happens it happens' - i was on the pill for 13 years and it only took 3 months which i didnt exspect !- we were very lucky and are very excited for August when our little one is due to arrive. Good luck to the ladies that are trying I will have my fingers crossed for you every day and look forward to hearing you good news xx :)

the month i started using eveing primrose i concived it makes you cervical mucus more which helps the sperm on its journey but only use it from your period to ovulation not after ovulation

I was told all the way through TTC, when you stop trying for a baby, you usually get one. Stress is the biggest thing that delays TTC sometimes, and worrying constantly about even conceiving and ovulation and all that jazz can cause major stress. I know nothing really about ovulation etc, because I didn't go into all the nitty gritty, wasn't worth the stress. I will learn about all that, but it will be bacause I'm training to be a nurse, not when I TTC in the future....

Started monitoring my cycles August/ September ready for October... Got positive opk 13th dec.. Dtd 9,11,13... Got my BFP Xmas day :D ..

Good luck to you all xx

congratulations JustMe1304 what a briliant christmas present i bet you was over the moon :)

Thank you Joanne! Was amazing I'm very nervous but so excited!

Good luck to you lovely ladies!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back