Info i got from the fertility show.

Yes omega 3 is very important. & its up to you about the vit c your ttc should contain what you need but if you think more go for it. You'll pee it out if your body doesn't need it x

Thanks so much for this!! It's really helpful. Definitely think I need to increase vitamin C. There actually isn't that much in the Pregnacare.

Also I didn't even know there was a Fertility Show. Would really appreciate your thoughts on how beneficial it was generally. I see the Manchester one is next weekend - it's a bit of a journey so would want to feel like it was worth the trip. London would be easier but not til the end of the year and I'm impatient haha.

Thanks...Ive ordered omega 3 and agnus catnus capsules! Anyone here coeliac? X

Most of the stands are for ivf etc but the seminars are so useful. I would recommend going to a dietion one :) x

Thank you. It was mainly the seminars I was interested in. Good to know you found them useful. I mainly want to learn a bit more about what I can do to help myself and also a bit more about our options should we need help. We've now got a referral to a fertility clinic (no appointment yet) and I just want to be as prepared as possible. OH has agreed to come with me which is good. He knows I deal with things better if I feel armed with information!! I just want to feel like it will be a good use of our time as it's a bit of a drive and I won't hear the end of it if it's a waste!!

I put my dh on zinc with my first after tt almost a year and it seemed go work! Xx

Thanks redbear. There's 15mg in the Wellman. Did you get hubby to take more than that?

Thanks redbear. There's 15mg in the Wellman. Did you get hubby to take more than that?

I don't remember the dose but it was just the plain zinc tablets from Holland and Barrett or something like that it wasn't a multivitamin. When we caught on he had been taking it for only a matter of weeks and was just about to go in for a fertility appointment at the doctors. It also is meant to help stop men from getting as many colds and bugs so that's a bonus xx

Thanks redbear. Will definitely look into that too. I really just want to boost our chances of doing it ourselves. That way if we do need to go down the assisted route at least I'll know we gave it our best shot!

Thanks redbear. Will definitely look into that too. I really just want to boost our chances of doing it ourselves. That way if we do need to go down the assisted route at least I'll know we gave it our best shot!

No harm in giving it a go, they where only cheap ones so dont break the bank. best of luck xx

So I just got the triple strength omega 3.
1360 mg tablets. I hope these are ok to take everyday?
Also got the 1000 mg vit C, slow release ? Xx

Don't overdose on omega 3, too much is toxic and is bad for your health.

1000mg vit c is fine x

Just bumping this to... Going through all my old post ahaa. Might be useful for someone

This is really helpful , thankyou. Going to look into it :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back