infection?

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Ok so today I have been having brownie discharge. Also my abdo is still really hard. I still am getting positive hpts also and boobs etc still sore, so I am worried that I might have an infection? Has anyone had this? I feek alright in myself, still tired but not feverish or anything

Are you having a check to see everything is complete? I'm sure it isn't an infection.

It's been 1 week now since mine and I'm still bleeding red. It's not as much but it's still there. All my symptoms have gone but to be honest, once I had the scan and was told that my baby had died, I realised that the only symptoms I had (I didn't have many to start with) had calmed down about a week previous.

I'm off for my check next Tuesday so I hope I've stopped bleeding by then.

Hope you are starting to feel a little better. I know it's all relative and still not easy a week after the event xxx

Hey hon, all sounds normal based on my experience - I'm sure all is ok but if ur not sure pop and see your GP for a check up x x

Thanks guys! The lady from epu is gonna ring me tomorrow! I still have all my symptoms grrr guess my hormones r taking a little longer to drop

Hang in there Mrs Mc, your'll soon be sorted and can take stock more easily once your body and hormones are back on track X

Feel shaky and horrible this morning I don't know what to do so frightened

Hi MrsMc, so sorry you are going through this, it does sound normal with the brown discharge.

When i spoke to the epu staff at my scan yesterday and i mentioned about that i am still having brown discharge after 2 months of losing my wee one, she said it can take a while for the blood to leave the womb, and that's what causes the brown discharge.

Have you been for a scan since your loss? I must admit i didn't to start with and but after 2 months of brown spotting i thought i better goto the doctors because i thought i had an infection or messed my insides up, and they sent me for a scan the next day,but everything was ok and i had a complete on my own.

It could be worth going to your GP and getting checked, dont do what i did and wait and hope it all goes away, after the scan it helped to put some closure on my loss but it still hurts at times and i think it always will.

I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Amanda xx

Thanks hun I haven't had a scan or blood test since the one that said hcg had dropped

Your welcome i hope you feel better soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back