***Induction Labour Thread for Hunnie UPDATED Baby's Here! **

Oh No! Go find someone and shout at them - you have a very good reason! Hope things pick up for you honey! xxxxx

They've hooked me back up for a bit to monitor the contractions and then hopefully a ball is coming my way. God they hurt!!!!!!! :'(

oooh have your contractions come back? wahooo! Wonder how many CM's you are xx
Each contraction is one closer to meeting your little princess x

Well they've tried to examine me but I am absolutely awful with internal examinations and couldn't relax at all for her :( however I've had my first hit with gas and air and it's marvellous stuff!!! I've already put a canister of it on my Christmas list for next year!

Hooked me back up on the monitor again after failed attempt at examination because she wasn't happy with baby's lack of movements but she's woken up now so I'm back off the monitor. Had some painkillers but tbh they haven't even touched the side.

Contracting regularly and the only place i can get comfy is on hands and knees on the bed with my bum in the air. I really thought I'd cope better than this with the pain but it's just not happening :(.

Aww you go girl you seem to be doing Really well, probably better than you think. All the best hunnie xx

Sounds like you're going in the right direction x

On the diamorphine to try and relax me so they can have a better look. And I've ended up with my own room!! Really fighting to try and stay awake so she can examine me and find out how far on I am.

I feel such a wimp and like I've let myself down for going down the drugs route so early on. I can't stop saying thank you and sorry to them all for putting up with me as I feel such a nuisance. The only thing I feel alright about is that I'm not screaming the place down (yet) lol.

Also in my own room now as well! Didn't mean to be, I just suggested going in one temporarily while we tried a second examination so that my panicking didnt upset the other women but ive ended up here for the night.

Hope you're ok. I'm hating the examinations too. Very sore when someone is putting their hand as far as they can!

X

Ahh sorry your in so much pain hun, but hopefully baby will be here by tomorrow. that diamorphine is amazing stuff, hope it kicks in for you soon xx

Last edited:
Hope you're ok. I'm hating the examinations too. Very sore when someone is putting their hand as far as they can!

X

I honestly can't cope with it at all!

The pessary they inserted at half 1 isn't up enough but she can't push it up because it's so painful!

Diamorphine is now my new best friend lol!

Think I'm gonna try and get some sleep now as my eyelids are so heavy.

Hope you're ok olive and sending you wishes your way for everything to get a move on xxxxxxxxxxxx

Have you got pessary for 24hrs then gel?

Hope you get some sleep hun. I've got 2 snoring here. Irritating!

Thanks hun. Take it easy.

:hug:

Xx

I think I've just got the pessary for now.

The drugs are no longer my friends :(. They go from amazing to absolutely poo when they run out lol. The way I was so drowsy before made me think I would sleep till the morning, not till just half 1!!

I can't wait for breakfast though. Hmmmmmm! Although ill be devastated if it's anything like my tea......

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326417811.269533.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326417811.269533.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 12
Ah chick. I'm surprised you didn't get gel as you're already dilated. I wasn't at all (and still prob not!).

When's your 24hrs up? Hope it works :hug:

X

I think I would rather they had used the gel than the pessary!

Managed to sleep through till 6 and then MW woke me up for breakfast at half 7 which was absolutely crap :(.

They couldn't examine me very well still even with the diamorphine and she said the pessary wasn't as far up as it should be. She also said something about my cervix being posterior and it will hurt too much for her to push the pessary closer to it, which I agreed with because even with trying my best to not tense, I was in absolute agony!

Being hooked up to the monitor again in a bit and then being re examined again. Still trying to convince them to just bash me over the head while they do it but I don't seem to be getting anywhere :(

24 hours is up at around half 1.

I'm still absolutely knackered! Think I'm gonna go back to sleep till Ted gets here with my can of coke.

You are doing so well Hun. Everyone copes differently. I can imagine I will be screaming the place down!xx

Taken the pessary out and sent me upto the birth centre. Hooked up to the monitor atm and contracting well so hopefully they won't need to put me on the drip after they've broken my waters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back