Induction Experiences

Hi i had a good cervix but still it was not a pleasent experience. Got goven a pessery at 10am sunday started contractions it then fell out at 10pm. I said no to a second and waited for my waters to be broken which happened at midnight monday night. My heart rate and babies was up and down when they tried giving the hormone to speed it on. I then was not progressing and the cafiter was not in place properly so i was not able to wee. But they kept pumping more fluids on thinking i was dehydrated. At 8pm tues i was 9 cm but baby was not in the birth canel. We was showing signs of infecton and for heart rates was dropping i was rushed in for c section. I hope yours goes better then mine. All the woman who went for induction on my ward ended with sections x

Lil 1 is still not wanna come out xx

Awwww hang in there. My pessary was put it at 12pm today after membrane sweep. They said cervix is still long so induction will take a couple of days. Have you had the drip yet

Been a longggggggggg day. After 3 pessarys I am finally ready to have my waters broke .... Good luck xx

Been a longggggggggg day. After 3 pessarys I am finally ready to have my waters broke .... Good luck xx

Oh all the best. Hopefully things will move fast now for you. Are you getting an epidural. I will get one

How u getting on? Baby jaxon is finally here all 7.15 of him

Wow contains lil miss lee you must be so glad. I am in pain having contractions 2cm dialated. Labour ward too full to have my waters broken so have to hang around :(

Did you have epidural

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back