Indigestion HELP

Tracey M

Reaction score
OMG this is horrible. Woke up at 3am with a tennis ball covered in chilli stuck in my throat... I've taken 2 rennie and nothing! This is sooo not funny.... Ideas? Suggestions?

Oh bugger - where are you all when I need you???? Sleeping???? Whats that???

I've had 2 rennies, a glass of milk, peppermint tea and I've been looking at past threads and found omeperazole in medicine cabinet so its next....

I need sleep but now I'm gonna be up peeing all night never mind the acid reflux! Gonna attempt sleep now - again....

Oh Tracey, I hope you managed to get rid of the burn, stay off anything, fatty or spicy for a couple of days, xx that's all I can sugest xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Hope you feeling better this morning. I agree with daisy purple, stick to bland food and drinks, I also read chocolate can relax your ossoficus (sorry duno how to spell that!) which makes the reflux even worse in pregnancy. Eat little and often as no food can make the acid bubble up too, and also sleep propped up if you don't already!

Did you manage to get to sleep?
frozen yoghurts work for me atm. Hope you find something that helps

Hope you're feeling better now hun xxx

How are you this morning hunny? Hope your feeling better x x

Hope you're feeling better now hun. Sorry about being asleep, the one time the insomnia stays away is when someone needs help. Had terrible problems with heartburn/indigestion for ages now, was so bad I went to dr about it. He prescribed something called mucogel (apparently pharmacists sell it too) and it really helps.

Other things that have helped it is bland, non fatty (read that as boring) foods, sleeping more upright (extra pillow) which prevents the reflux, not drinking at the same time as eating (which is really hard)

Hope this helps.

Hope you're feeling better now hun. Sorry about being asleep, the one time the insomnia stays away is when someone needs help. Had terrible problems with heartburn/indigestion for ages now, was so bad I went to dr about it. He prescribed something called mucogel (apparently pharmacists sell it too) and it really helps.

Other things that have helped it is bland, non fatty (read that as boring) foods, sleeping more upright (extra pillow) which prevents the reflux, not drinking at the same time as eating (which is really hard)

Hope this helps.

Definitely stay off the spicy food, that's what makes it ten times worse for me! Hope you're feeling better xx

Thanks girls. The omeperazole seemed to finally do the trick or maybe it was a combination of all 3. Finally fell asleep approx 5.30am only to be woken with a phone call at 6.30am from delivery man telling me he would be at my door 7am to deliver my new dining table..... Dozed after that for like half an hour then Joshua was begging for breakfast so had to get up. I'm now heading off to bed to try and get a late afternoon nap in - wish me luck xx

On my god, who delivers at 6.30am! Glad you feel better now. Love your new picture too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back