Yeah for indigestion! :(

Daggers

Reaction score
It's finally hit me over the past couple of days, another pregnancy symptom to add to the whinge list! Doesn't matter wheather I eat a lot or little I constantly have this feeling of having something stuck in the back of my throat, last night managed to eat a whole pizza and boy did I pay for that as it kept repeating on me - nice! :roll: Even this morning I had my usual 'small' bowl of of oats and 2hrs later I feel like I'm still trying to swallow it down :?
I can see it's going to be a long 2 months before baba is due!

I get it even when I'm thinking about food!!! :shock:

It doesn't help that the only position I'm comfortable in is when I am laying down. The only thing that settles is a little is ice-cream!
food-smiley-011.gif
Great excuse!! :wink:

if i drink milk every 5 seconds min stays down!! xxx

I've been like this since about 15 weeks! Shouldn;t mooan though, it's the only really bad side effect I've had.

Scary the other night, I woke up choking on my own sick :oops: :?

Was too frightened to go back to sleep! Anyone else been this bad?

LittleMinx - that's horrible thankfully my indigestion has not been that bad, shouldn't speak to soon though. It is horrible though when you feel like belching and you almost start regurgitating!! My way of looking at it is eat less and maybe I'll put on less weight - there's got to be a postive, okay other than having a baby!! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back