Painfull Leg Cramp

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
i woke up at about 3am with a really painfull cramp in my calve it was soo painfull i was rolling around in my bed crying it was horrible it lasted about 1 minute .. my leg aches this morning... i dont want that again...

is leg cramp more painful then labour if not i am not going to go into labour noway :shock:

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
i woke up at about 3am with a really painfull cramp in my calve it was soo painfull i was rolling around in my bed crying it was horrible it lasted about 1 minute .. my leg aches this morning... i dont want that again...

is leg cramp more painful then labour if not i am not going to go into labour noway :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I think it's a bit late to change your mind Tegala.. :)

I don't think leg cramps are as painful as labour... I had one in my thigh last night and couldn't stretch the muscle to get rid of the cramp...

They are totally normal.. don't think theres anything you can do to prevent them.. theres theories saying they are caused by a deficiency of calcium or potassium in your diet... Try and eat more bananas and drink more milk and see if that helps... :)

i really couldnt handle the pain last night i think i would faint in labour :shock:

i drink milk all the time :) its yum lol...

are you ment to try and strech the muscle to make it go away i was just rolling around i only ever had 1 cramp before in my whole life had no idea how 2 get rid of it.

Awww! :hug: If it helps I think labour is a different kind of pain to leg cramp pain..probably doesn't help! I hate leg cramp specially when it wakes you up when you're having a lovely snooze :(

Ive had leg cramp twice now in the middle of the night.

I was crying too, and my calf muscle still hurt 5 days later. Hubby moved my leg in the middle of it and i shouted at him :shock: :lol: but then told him i can cramp and he stretched my leg for me. I was thinking to myself if i was that bad during cramp what on earth will labour be like!

Yeah bananas ive been told. I need to buy some quick as i dont want that again.

I posted about this in 2nd tri Paradysso said to drink Tonic Water as it contains Quinine and that helps muscle cramps. I bought some and I swear it works I have a glass every night and the one night I never had any i got cramp!!

Try that it might work for you!

Cramp is really common in pregnancy, as squig said eat more bananas as ive heard that helps... cramp can also be caused by dehydration so make sure your drinking plenty of water/fluids.

Yeah u are supposed to stretch the muscle, it hurts but eases it in the long run so u just gotta stretch n grind ur teeth lmao! The amount of times ive been up and hopping around the room during pregnancy cos ive got cramp ive lost count!!

bannnas do work.... i was getting cramps all the time... and now i only get th em if i miss having my banana..... so go out and get some......

its a load of poop...

tonic water, bananas, milk! nothing works lol..tired everything.. and i still woke up with it.. although i think mine was more down to possition.. and the leg on top cutting off circulation to the bottom leg..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back