in total shock, cant stop smiling :) :)

Awe congratulations hun thats awesome news. Crackin start to the new yr!!so happy for u xx

thank you so much for you nice comments, fx the other girlies from tcc will not be far behind me so we can be in tri 1 together :)

OMG!!!! so so so so so pleased!

what did you do this month to get this fab result?!?!?!?!

Just saw this :) wow!! fab news and after you'd bid the forum farewell n'all! I would say Happy New Year, but I'm sure it'll be one for you anyway! Good luck with it all :) xx

Babyg - got a question for you and it's little personal, so hope you don't mind. I've just been reading the CBFM thread on the ttc section as I'm having issues with whether I'm ov'ing or not and I saw your post that said you planned to bd 10 days in a row. Just wondered if you did as obviously something worked for you!! Not sure if it's possible to bd too much - I suppose it depends on OH's sperm count too... Anyway, interested to hear your thoughts on this and congrats once again :) xx

Thanks :) :) ask me anything girls :), I really don't mind, I like to help were I can :) :) I wanted to hav sex 10days in row but bf needed a break ooor thing lol

Ok soo what I did this month it detail for u (luckily recorded everything on my ov app) :)

Used my cbfm (first month used it), opks, took pregnacare conception (first month used it) and used conceive plus(first month used it) (bf is only aware of the one time we try it early on in cycle, he hated it so bought a syringe and inserted bout 2.5 inside me before goin bed lol, wicked but there u go, I havnt notice any ewcm at all!! )
CD9-CD14 low on monitor and all neg opk had sex everyday except CD10
CD15 high on monitor, neg opk, used conceive plus and bd
CD16 high on monitor, neg opk, no bd
CD17 high on monitor, neg opk, used conceive plus and bd
CD18 high on monitor, slight pos on opk, no bd
CD19 peak on mointor, pos opk, used conceive plus and bd
CD20 peak on monitor, slight pos on opk, used conceive plus and bd (used this as my ov day) :)
CD21 high on monitor, didn't do opk no bd
Havnt wrote anything down after

Think that's everything :) will add if I remember anything else tho but think that's it.

Let me know if u have any more questions and good luck xxxx

Just seen this! :yay: So happy for you, congratulations!! x

Congratulations hon - We can be bump buddies!! I'm due on the 9th :)

thanks

i might be later than 3rd tbh, ov late in cycle soo we'll see at scan.

what is a bump buddy lol? im bit thick lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back