New to the Forum and Newly Pregnant

Little Joey

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

This is my first post on my first forum. I've just found out that I am pregnant after trying for only one cycle. I am extremely excited but in shock! I thought it would take months and was even preparing myself that I might have fertility issues due to my age (35) and knowing lots of people who have had problems. I hope to have some people to talk to as I am only 4 weeks and can't really tell anyone yet except my husband, of course. He is totally shocked but feeling pretty proud of himself - and excited too.

I used the CBFM to cut out the uncertainty of my ovulation day. Anyone else used this?

Congratulations to everyone else who has had their BFPs.

Congratulations :) it is hard when you don't want to spread the news too far! Welcome to the forum xx

Welcome to PF! here you will find a wealth of knowledge and support!! Congratulations x

Thanks DaniPh1. I've got a feeling I will be needing that. Congratulations to you too. x

Congratulations and how wonderful that it happened first cycle! Enjoy your pregnancy xx

welcome and congrats on ur pregnacy x

Thanks for the good wishes and the same to you all and good luck that everyting runs smoothly for us all. x

Welcome to pf - it's a wonderful forum and the ladies are lovely - you will soon find this your daily haven for pregnancy and baby chatting , soon after hubbys get bored of talking about it!!

Congrats of your speendy bfp - brilliant news XX (head over the Tri1 and introduce yourself)

Many congrats little Joey that's fantastic news you caught 1st cycle. I wish you a happy & healthy 9 months.
You're post has also cheered me right up - I've been TCCING for 16 months now and this month just starred using the CBFM so I'm hoping my BFP comes on the 1st month using this too. If you would like to share you're experience with it ie. how many high & peak days and how often you BD on these days I would be extremely grateful! You see my AF is due next Sunday so I'm in the dreaded 2 week wait phase and any encouragement would be grately appreciated and help me get through this next week until testing!
Thanks in advance and congratulations again!
X j

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back